The Makita DHR171 18V Mobile Brushless 17mm Sub-Compact Rotary Hammer delivers high performance in a sub-compact format making it perfect for tasks like drilling holes for 8mm thick wall plugs.
- 2 Mode operation: rotation only, rotation & hammer
- Vibration absorbing housing delivering only 9.0m/s²
- 1.2j of impact energy
- LED Job light with after-glow function
|Max. drilling capacities||Wood: 13mm|
|No load speed||0-680rpm|
|Weight (with battery)||2.8kg|
Makita 5.0Ah Lithium Battery with Charge Indicator BL1850B-L
- Star Protection
- Battery Fuel Gauge
- Multi-contact slide type terminal
- Protective gel coating
- Active 3 Controls current, voltage and thermal temperature
- Shock absorbing construction
- The fastest charge times in the industry
- Intelligent battery & charger communication system
- Protective gel coating - Sensitive electronics are protected with a thick gel coating, preventing damage against dust & moisture.
- Shock absorbing construction - Battery cells are protected in an internal bumper case with foam pads at the base to protect against shock.
- Multi-contact slide terminal - Ensures stable contact with the tool even under extreme vibration.
- Overload Protection - The battery and tool communicate, protecting your tool and battery from overload by cutting power when put under abnormally high current draw.
- Over-discharge Protection - Monitors battery charge capacity and cuts power to protect battery cells.
- Over heat protection - Extreme heat damages ALL batteries. If the battery reaches a certain level of heat it will cut power to the tool.
- Up 66% more run time than BL1830*
- 4-Stage battery fuel indicator
- 45 minute charge time
|Dimensions LxWxH||11 x 8 x 6.5 cm|
Makita DC18RE Li-Ion Dual Voltage Rapid Charger 198453-6
- Designed to be compatible with both the 12V MAX CXT and 18V LXT battery platforms
- Making it ideal for users who want to enjoy the benefits of both platforms
- Forced air system - the built in fan cools the battery during the charging process to facilitate faster charging and longer battery life
- Rapid charge - selects the optimum voltage, current and temperature for reduced charge time
- Compact design - designed around the single port charger an additional charging port has been added with the overall length only 12 mm longer
- Dual voltage compatible - sequentially charges 18V LXT and 12V MAX CXT batteries based on the first battery placed in the charger
- Optimum charging system - maximises charge time and battery life, monitoring current, voltage and temperature for faster and more efficient charging
- Digital charging display - shows you the status of your battery or if the battery is faulty
|Voltage||18V and 12V MAX|
|Charging ports||2 (sequential charging)|
|Overall length||164 mm|
|Net weight||1.2 kg|