Makita 18Vx2 Turbo Blower DUB362Z
- Incredible compact power with speeds of up to 193km/h
- Powered by 2 x 18v batteries(36v) for enhanced performance(not included)
- Variable speed dial & switch with lock-on
- Adjustable speed dial with 6 stages
- Battery capacity warning lamp - One lamp for each individual battery
- 3 Stage adjustable nozzle
- One-touch locator allows for easy locator installation/removal with single action
|Continuous run time using full batteries:||35-150mins|
|Max. air volume:||13.4m³/min|
|Max. air speed:||193km/h|
|Overall length (without nozzle):||585mm|
|Overall length (with nozzle):||930mm|
Makita 18V Stick Vacuum Cleaner w/Push Button Switch DCL281FZWX
- LED Joblight - single LED joblight operates when the trigger is engaged illuminating the work area. Light also functions as a battery capacity warning light and will blink as battery capacity becomes low.
- Pipe lock - pipe is fixed by the locking mechanism preventing it from accidently falling off.
- Low vibration - redesign of internal components significantly reduce the vibration of the housing to 0.2m/sec².
- Pipe with bevelled edge - cleaning of tight spaces can be complete without a nozzle by using the bevelled edge of the pipe as a nozzle for hard to reach spaces.
- 3 Stage push button switch - press the button to select between Max. high and normal suction power.
- Quiet cleaning - sound absorbing sponge has been added to the internal housing reducing the noise level to 71dB(A).
- HEPA Filter - provides a high filtration rate of 99.97% at 0.3 micron.
- Capsule type dust collection - to remove accumulated dust point the suction inlet down and twist the capsule removing it from the housing then dispose of dust.
- Enhanced durability - dust resistance has been improved by new filter structure protecting the motor from dust.
|Max. sealed suction||8.2 kPa|
|Max. air volume||1.5 m³/min|
|Tank capacity||750 ml|
|Suction power||Max 60 W|
High 45 W
Normal 15 W
|Continuous Runtime (Max) 6.0Ah||30 mins|
|Overall length||1016 mm|
|Tool Weight||0.9 kg|
Makita 18Vx2 Battery Backpack Adaptor (PDC01) 191A62-6
- Main unit holds 4 18V Li ion batteries, which are installed to power both 18V and 18Vx2 tools
- Battery fuel gauge indicates the power remaining in each battery individually in 2 stages
- Versatile backpack harness the comfortable backpack harness allows for use for long periods of time with minimal user fatigue. Harness can also be detached from battery box to be used as a stationary power pack
- Adaptors transfers the power from the main unit to the tool body, without the weight of the batteries. Provides the ability to be used on both 18V and 18Vx2 tools.
|Voltage||18V / 36V (18Vx2)|
|Battery Fuel Gauge||Yes|
|Cord length||1.7 m|
|Weight - Skin||2.8 kg|
|Weight - Harness||1.6 kg|
|Weight - Adaptors||18V: 0.5kg|
Makita 5.0Ah Lithium Battery with Charge Indicator BL1850B-L
- Star Protection
- Battery Fuel Gauge
- Multi-contact slide type terminal
- Protective gel coating
- Active 3 Controls current, voltage and thermal temperature
- Shock absorbing construction
- The fastest charge times in the industry
- Intelligent battery & charger communication system
- Protective gel coating - Sensitive electronics are protected with a thick gel coating, preventing damage against dust & moisture.
- Shock absorbing construction - Battery cells are protected in an internal bumper case with foam pads at the base to protect against shock.
- Multi-contact slide terminal - Ensures stable contact with the tool even under extreme vibration.
- Overload Protection - The battery and tool communicate, protecting your tool and battery from overload by cutting power when put under abnormally high current draw.
- Over-discharge Protection - Monitors battery charge capacity and cuts power to protect battery cells.
- Over heat protection - Extreme heat damages ALL batteries. If the battery reaches a certain level of heat it will cut power to the tool.
- Up 66% more run time than BL1830*
- 4-Stage battery fuel indicator
- 45 minute charge time
|Dimensions LxWxH||11 x 8 x 6.5 cm|
Makita 14.4-18v Dual Lithium Charger Fast Charger DC18RD
- Fast charging - charges 2 x 3.0 Ah Lithium-Ion batteries at the same time in only 22 minutes
- Built-in CPU - gathers information from the battery's memory chip to determine optimum charging method
- Forced air cooling fan - cools the battery to minimise charging time
- LED charging display
- Full charge sound alert
- USB port provides 1.5 A output for charging smart phones, tablets, etc
|Cell Capacity||1.5 - 5.0 Ah|
|Charge Time||15 mins (1.5 Ah), 22 mins (3.0 Ah), 36 mins (4.0 Ah), 45 mins (5.0 Ah)|
|Net Weight||1.9 kg|
|Overall Length||200 mm|