Bonus Via Redemption until 31 August 2021 - Makita 18V 125mm Brushless Angle Grinder With Slide Switch DGA504Z
For redemption go to https://www.makita.com.au/promotions
Makita 18v Li-ion Brushless Hammer Drill DHP481Z
- Single sleeve keyless chuck
- Wider torque range of 1 - 10 Nm in clutch mode allows for versatile applications
- Mode ring selection
- Mechanical 2 speed gearing
- Long rigid side grip helps to stabilize the bit for steady drilling/screwdriving
- All metal gear construction
- Twin LED job light with after-glow function
- Battery fuel gauge shows power remaining in battery
- Single sleeve keyless chuck allows for easy bit installation, removal by one hand
- High performance Brushless DC motor. Produces more work amount on a single battery charge while also being durable against long continuous operation
- Extreme Protection Technology with enhanced dust and drip resistant performance
|Impacts Per Minute - Hi||0-31,500 ipm|
|Impacts Per Minute - Lo||0-8,250 ipm|
|Max Fastening Torque - Hard||115 Nm|
|Max Fastening Torque - Soft||60 Nm|
|Net Weight||2.7 kg|
|No Load Speed - Hi||0-2,100 rpm|
|No Load Speed - Lo||0-550 rpm|
|Overall Length||205 mm|
|Capacity - Masonry||16 mm|
|Capacity - Steel||13 mm|
|Capacity - Wood||76 mm|
Makita 18V Brushless 4-Stage Impact Driver DTD171Z
- Enhanced anvil holder - material change from needle bearing to ball bearing provides more stability when using longer bits
- Quick switch function - the quick switch button allows the user to rapidly switch between the 4 stage impact selection or 2 pre-set function modes
- Multi function control panel - control panel displays 4-stage impact selection as well as 4 mode functions. Assist mode, reverse rotation mode and Tek screw mode 1 and 2
- Brushless motor - powerful and compact the BL44 produces high power in a compact design ideal for rapid stop and start applications normally undertaken by impact drivers
- Left and right twin LED - twin LED job lights have been repositioned onto the left and right of the housing providing a brighter wider light. The LED light can also manually be turned on and off from the multifunction panel
- Variable speed trigger - as well as the multi speed control panel the user can optimise the speed of the impact driver via the trigger
- XPT - eXtreme Protection Technology - enhances dust and drip resistant performance for use in outdoor applications or harsh environments
|Max capabilities - standard bolt||M5-M16|
|Max capabilities - high tensile bolt||M5-M14|
|No Load Speed||Max: 0 - 3600 rpm|
Hard: 0 - 3200 rpm
Med 0 - 2100 rpm
Soft: 0 - 1100 rpm
|Impact Rate||Max: 0 - 3800 ipm|
Hard: 0 - 3600 ipm
Med 0 - 2600 ipm
Soft: 0 - 1100 ipm
|Max tightening torque||180 Nm|
|Drive shank||6.35 mm (1/4" Hex)|
|Overall Length||116 mm|
|Tool weight||1.0 kg|
Makita 18V 6.0Ah Lithium Battery with Charge Indicator BL1860B-L
- Introducing a NEW 6.0Ah battery with fuel indicator for increased endurance
- Star Protection
- Battery Fuel Gauge
- Multi-contact slide type terminal
- Protective gel coating
- Active 3 Controls current, voltage and thermal temperature
- Shock absorbing construction
- The fastest charge times in the industry
- Intelligent battery & charger communication system
- Protective gel coating - Sensitive electronics are protected with a thick gel coating, preventing damage against dust & moisture.
- Shock absorbing construction - Battery cells are protected in an internal bumper case with foam pads at the base to protect against shock.
- Multi-contact slide terminal - Ensures stable contact with the tool even under extreme vibration.
- Overload Protection - The battery and tool communicate, protecting your tool and battery from overload by cutting power when put under abnormally high current draw.
- Over-discharge Protection - Monitors battery charge capacity and cuts power to protect battery cells.
- Over heat protection - Extreme heat damages ALL batteries. If the battery reaches a certain level of heat it will cut power to the tool.
- Up 100% more run time than BL1830*
- 4-Stage battery fuel indicator
- 60 minute charge time
|Dimensions LxWxH (cm)||11 x 8 x 6.5|
Makita Active 7.2-18V Li-Ion Rapid Charger DC18RC 195589-2
- Fast charging - charges Li-Ion 3.0Ah battery in only 22 minutes
- Built-in CPU - gathers information from the battery's memory chip to determine optimum charging method
- Forced air cooling fan - cools the battery to minimise charging time
- Digital power display identifies the condition of the battery and charging condition
|Cell Capacity||1.5-5.0 Ah|
|Charge Time||15 mins (1.5 Ah) 22 mins (3.0 Ah) 36 mins (4.0 Ah) 45 mins (5.0 Ah)|
|Net Weight||820 g|
|Overall Length||185 mm|
You may be interested in this
MAKITA POWER TOOLS & ACCESSORIES:
Makita Power Tools & Accessories are manufactured to the highest quality standards and are thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. In addition to any statutory rights and remedies you may have, Makita warrants its products sold new in Australia via an Authorised Makita Australia Dealer against defective workmanship and faulty materials from the date of purchase by the end customer for the corresponding period set out in the Classifications below (calculated in each case from the date of purchase):
|Category||Warranty (Effective 1st July 2020)|
|ALL CORDLESS SKINS LI-ION||5YR (Registered within 30 days)* or
3YR (Registered post 30 days or Non-registered)**
|240V – PNEUMATIC – GAS – LASER||2YR|
|PETROL POWERED PRODUCTS||2YR|
|ADAPTORS – BATTERIES – CHARGERS||2YR|
|CLOTHING – ACCESSORY CONSUMABLES – SPARE PARTS***||1YR|
*Limited to purchases that are registered online at Makita.com.au/MyMakita within 30 days of invoice. This offer is extended to purchases made between 1st January 2020 and 30th June 2020, which must be registered by 31st July 2020 to qualify.
**Purchases registered post 30 days of invoice or non-registered purchases, including those prior to 1st January 2020.
***The spare parts must also have been fitted by an Authorised Service Agent.
Makita will undertake, as its option, to repair or replace, free of charge, each product or part thereof which qualifies under this Limited Warranty on the condition that:
- The complete product is returned to Makita or one of its Authorised Service Agents, in person or freight pre-paid by you, and found, on examination, to be suffering from a manufacturing defect;
- The product or relevant part has not been subjected to misuse, neglect, or been involved in an accident; and
- The repairs are not required as a result of normal wear and tear.
Makita cannot be held responsible for any repair other than those carried out by it or one of its Authorised Service Agents. In Australia "Makita" means MAKITA (AUSTRALIA) PTY LIMITED, 2 Litton Close, Pemulwuy NSW 2145, Telephone: 1300 361 690.
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR AUSTRALIAN CONSUMERS:
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Makita (Australia) Pty Ltd ACN 001 117 335