BONUS Makita 18V Electric Brake Angle Grinder Paddle Switch DGA508Z
*While stocks last!
Makita 18V Brushless 3/4" Impact Wrench DTW1001Z
- Designed to suit the needs of structural steel tradesmen, heavy mechanics, riggers as well as anyone that needs to fasten material between 400 and 1,050 Nm
- Develop a mobile brushless impact wrench that has 1,050 Nm. of fastening torque, that is also extremely compact and lightweight
- Rubber bumper -designed to protect the work piece from damage and insulate the heat from the motor
- LED job light -twin LED job light with pre glow and afterglow functions
- 3 stage impact selection -3 stage impact power can be selected depending on the material of the workpiece or bolt type.
- Variable speed control -as well as having 3 stage impact selection user also has control over the speed on the trigger
- BL Brushless Motor -provides more power and longer run times then normal brushed designs
- Electric brake -driving shank quickly brakes upon release of the trigger, enabling the user to have more control over the tool
- Rubber joint construction -suppresses the transmission of vibration to battery terminals. Minimising battery failures such as terminal breakage or poor contact
- Sky hook -large hook 45mm wide for hanging on guard rails or scaffolding
|Impacts per minute: ipm||High 2,200|
|No load speed: rpm||High 1,800|
|Tightening torque: Nm.||High 1,050|
|Nut busting torque: Nm.||1,700|
Makita 18V Brushless 1/2" Impact Wrench DTW285Z
- 280 Nm of max fastening torque in one hand
- 1/2" square drive friction ring
- 3 stage power selection
- Reverse rotation auto stop mode loosens the bolt and then stops for safe operation
- xPT technology that protects against dust and moisture
|Drive Shank||1/2" square drive friction ring|
|Impact Rate: Hard||0-3,500 ipm|
|Impact Rate: Medium||0-2,600 ipm|
|Impact Rate: Soft||0-1,800 ipm|
|Max Fastening Torque||280 Nm|
|Net Weight||1.7kg w/ BL1860B|
|No Load Speed: Hard||0-2,800 rpm|
|No Load Speed: Medium||0-2,100 rpm|
|No Load Speed: Soft||0-1,600 rpm|
|Capacity - High Tensile Bolt||M10-M16|
|Capacity - Standard Bolt||M10-M20|
Makita 18V 6.0Ah Lithium Battery with Charge Indicator BL1860B-L
- Introducing a NEW 6.0Ah battery with fuel indicator for increased endurance
- Star Protection
- Battery Fuel Gauge
- Multi-contact slide type terminal
- Protective gel coating
- Active 3 Controls current, voltage and thermal temperature
- Shock absorbing construction
- The fastest charge times in the industry
- Intelligent battery & charger communication system
- Protective gel coating - Sensitive electronics are protected with a thick gel coating, preventing damage against dust & moisture.
- Shock absorbing construction - Battery cells are protected in an internal bumper case with foam pads at the base to protect against shock.
- Multi-contact slide terminal - Ensures stable contact with the tool even under extreme vibration.
- Overload Protection - The battery and tool communicate, protecting your tool and battery from overload by cutting power when put under abnormally high current draw.
- Over-discharge Protection - Monitors battery charge capacity and cuts power to protect battery cells.
- Over heat protection - Extreme heat damages ALL batteries. If the battery reaches a certain level of heat it will cut power to the tool.
- Up 100% more run time than BL1830*
- 4-Stage battery fuel indicator
- 60 minute charge time
|Dimensions LxWxH (cm)||11 x 8 x 6.5|
Makita Active 7.2-18V Li-Ion Rapid Charger DC18RC 195589-2
- Fast charging - charges Li-Ion 3.0Ah battery in only 22 minutes
- Built-in CPU - gathers information from the battery's memory chip to determine optimum charging method
- Forced air cooling fan - cools the battery to minimise charging time
- Digital power display identifies the condition of the battery and charging condition
|Cell Capacity||1.5-5.0 Ah|
|Charge Time||15 mins (1.5 Ah) 22 mins (3.0 Ah) 36 mins (4.0 Ah) 45 mins (5.0 Ah)|
|Net Weight||820 g|
|Overall Length||185 mm|