Bonus Via Redemption until 30 September 2020 - Makita 18V Blower DUB182Z
For redemption go to https://www.makita.com.au/promotions
Makita 18V Hammer Driver Drill DHP483Z
- Brushless Motor - more powerful and efficient than brushed motors because of no fiction loss and reduced heat production
- Twin LED Job light - with pre-glow and after-glow functions the LED illuminates widely and brightly
- Variable speed trigger - user is able to use control drill speed by the trigger to ensure complete tool control
- extreme Protection Technology - for use in outdoor applications or harsh environment for protection against dust and dripping water
- Mechanical 2 speed gearing - switch located at the top of the tool mechanically changes gearing from high to low speed
- Lightweight - developed based on the current brushless 12V MAX drill the housing to ultra lightweight and compact
- Ergonomic design - provides comfortable grip and more control while minimizing hand fatigue
|Capacity||Steel : 13mm (1/2" )|
Wood : 36 mm (1-7/16")
Masonry : 13mm (1/2" )
|Impacts per minute (ipm)||Hi : 0 - 25,500 Lo : 0 - 7,500|
|No load speed (rpm)||Hi : 0 - 1,700 Lo : 0-500|
|Max. fastening torque||Hard / Soft : 40 / 23 N·m|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||176x79x230mm (with BL1815N)|
176x79x247mm (with BL1860B)
|Net Weight||1.3kg (with BL1815N)|
1.6kg (with BL1860B)
Makita 18V Brushless Impact Driver DTD155Z
Designed to suit the needs of tradesmen that require a versatile tool for fastening nuts and bolts, wood screws and self-drilling screws. Providing the power of 18V with a new compact design.
The DTD155 features Assist mode, allowing users to easily fasten screws into timber. As well as the BL Brushless motor that efficiently produces power to increase durability and runtime.
- Twin LED Job Light - with pre-glow and after-glow function, illuminates more widely whilst maintaining brightness
- Assist Mode - NEW assist mode assists when fastening screws into timber, the driver starts slowly and reaches full speed once the screw stabilises
- Hard / Soft impact Power - changes both speed and impact rate at the touch of a button
- Brushless Motor - provides more power to the motor whilst increasing runtime and durability
- Compact Overall Length - body has been designed to be the shortest and most well balanced impact driver on the market
- XPT eXtreme Protection Technology - enhances dust and drip resistant performance for use in outdoor applications or harsh environments
- Performance - 3 mode impact selection, allows for accurate tightening in various applications
|Driving Shank||6.35 mm (1/4") Hex|
|Power Selection||2 stages + assist mode|
|Impact per minute||0-3,900 ipm|
|No load speed||0-3,000 rpm|
|Max tightening torque||140 Nm.|
|Overall Length||135 mm|
|Weight (with BL1860B)||1.47 kg|
Makita 18V Brushless Sub-Compact Recipro Saw DJR188Z
- LED Joblight - built-in L.E.D. light with pre-glow and after-glow to illuminate the work area
- Tool-less blade clamp - blade change system allows for faster blade installation and removal for increased productivity
- Electric brake - rapidly slows the cutting blade for smoothing and safer operation
- Compact design - weighing only 2.9 kg with battery and only 316 mm in length reduces the operator's fatigue
- Lock off button - allows tool to be locked to prevent sudden or accidental start up doing use or transportation
- Ergonomic design - designed for comfortable use even when using overhead or in upside down applications
- BL Brushless Motor - efficient energy production enabling lower heat production and increased work on a single charge
|Max. cutting capacities in wood||255 mm|
|Max. cutting capacities in pipe||Ø 130 mm|
|Length of stroke||20 mm|
|Strokes per minute||0 - 3,000 spm|
|Overall length||316 mm|
Makita 18V Brushless 18mm Rotary Hammer (AWS Compatible) DHR182Z
- 3 Mode Operation - select between Rotation only, Hammer only and Rotation with Hammer
- Torque limiting clutch - torque limiting clutch is engineered to prevent gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if the bit binds
- Optional onboard dust extraction - can be fitted as an accessory for dust extraction without a separate vacuum
- AWS - Auto-Start Wireless System, allows the tool and compatible vacuum to run automatically while the switch trigger is being pulled.
- AVT - Anti Vibration technology delivers unbelievably smooth performance at just 11.0 m/s² thanks to the counter weight mechanism and vibration absorbing handle.
- Brushless Motor - efficient energy production more power, lower heat production and increased work on a single charge.
- Variable Speed Trigger - allows the user to adjust the speed based on application
- LED job light - bright LED illuminates the work area for better visibility when working in poorly lit areas
- Optional onboard dust extraction - can be fitted as an accessory for dust extraction without a separate vacuum.
|Max Capacity in Wood||24 mm|
|Max Capacity in Steel||13 mm|
|Max Capacity in Masonry||18 mm|
|Impact Energy||1.7 J|
|No Load Speed||0 - 1350 rpm|
|Impact Rate||0 - 5,000 ipm|
|Overall Length||301 mm|
|Tool weight||2.6 kg|
Makita 5.0Ah Lithium Battery with Charge Indicator BL1850B-L
- Star Protection
- Battery Fuel Gauge
- Multi-contact slide type terminal
- Protective gel coating
- Active 3 Controls current, voltage and thermal temperature
- Shock absorbing construction
- The fastest charge times in the industry
- Intelligent battery & charger communication system
- Protective gel coating - Sensitive electronics are protected with a thick gel coating, preventing damage against dust & moisture.
- Shock absorbing construction - Battery cells are protected in an internal bumper case with foam pads at the base to protect against shock.
- Multi-contact slide terminal - Ensures stable contact with the tool even under extreme vibration.
- Overload Protection - The battery and tool communicate, protecting your tool and battery from overload by cutting power when put under abnormally high current draw.
- Over-discharge Protection - Monitors battery charge capacity and cuts power to protect battery cells.
- Over heat protection - Extreme heat damages ALL batteries. If the battery reaches a certain level of heat it will cut power to the tool.
- Up 66% more run time than BL1830*
- 4-Stage battery fuel indicator
- 45 minute charge time
|Dimensions LxWxH||11 x 8 x 6.5 cm|
Makita Active 7.2-18V Li-Ion Rapid Charger DC18RC 195589-2
- Fast charging - charges Li-Ion 3.0Ah battery in only 22 minutes
- Built-in CPU - gathers information from the battery's memory chip to determine optimum charging method
- Forced air cooling fan - cools the battery to minimise charging time
- Digital power display identifies the condition of the battery and charging condition
|Cell Capacity||1.5-5.0 Ah|
|Charge Time||15 mins (1.5 Ah) 22 mins (3.0 Ah) 36 mins (4.0 Ah) 45 mins (5.0 Ah)|
|Net Weight||820 g|
|Overall Length||185 mm|