- Enhanced anvil holder - material change from needle bearing to ball bearing provides more stability when using longer bits
- Quick switch function - the quick switch button allows the user to rapidly switch between the 4 stage impact selection or 2 pre-set function modes
- Multi function control panel - control panel displays 4-stage impact selection as well as 4 mode functions. Assist mode, reverse rotation mode and Tek screw mode 1 and 2
- Brushless motor - powerful and compact the BL44 produces high power in a compact design ideal for rapid stop and start applications normally undertaken by impact drivers
- Left and right twin LED - twin LED job lights have been repositioned onto the left and right of the housing providing a brighter wider light. The LED light can also manually be turned on and off from the multifunction panel
- Variable speed trigger - as well as the multi speed control panel the user can optimise the speed of the impact driver via the trigger
- XPT - eXtreme Protection Technology - enhances dust and drip resistant performance for use in outdoor applications or harsh environments
|Max capabilities - standard bolt||M5-M16|
|Max capabilities - high tensile bolt||M5-M14|
|No Load Speed||Max: 0 - 3600 rpm|
Hard: 0 - 3200 rpm
Med 0 - 2100 rpm
Soft: 0 - 1100 rpm
|Impact Rate||Max: 0 - 3800 ipm|
Hard: 0 - 3600 ipm
Med 0 - 2600 ipm
Soft: 0 - 1100 ipm
|Max tightening torque||180 Nm|
|Drive shank||6.35 mm (1/4" Hex)|
|Overall Length||116 mm|
|Tool weight||1.0 kg|
Makita Active 3 Li-Ion Rapid Charger DC18RC
- Fast charging - charges Li-Ion 3.0Ah battery in only 22 minutes
- Built-in CPU - gathers information from the battery's memory chip to determine optimum charging method
- Forced air cooling fan - cools the battery to minimise charging time
- Digital power display identifies the condition of the battery and charging condition
|Cell Capacity||1.5-5.0 Ah|
|Charge Time||15 mins (1.5 Ah) 22 mins (3.0 Ah) 36 mins (4.0 Ah) 45 mins (5.0 Ah)|
|Net Weight||820 g|
|Overall Length||185 mm|
Makita 5.0Ah Lithium Battery with Charge Indicator BL1850B-L
- Star Protection
- Battery Fuel Gauge
- Multi-contact slide type terminal
- Protective gel coating
- Active 3 Controls current, voltage and thermal temperature
- Shock absorbing construction
- The fastest charge times in the industry
- Intelligent battery & charger communication system
- Protective gel coating - Sensitive electronics are protected with a thick gel coating, preventing damage against dust & moisture.
- Shock absorbing construction - Battery cells are protected in an internal bumper case with foam pads at the base to protect against shock.
- Multi-contact slide terminal - Ensures stable contact with the tool even under extreme vibration.
- Overload Protection - The battery and tool communicate, protecting your tool and battery from overload by cutting power when put under abnormally high current draw.
- Over-discharge Protection - Monitors battery charge capacity and cuts power to protect battery cells.
- Over heat protection - Extreme heat damages ALL batteries. If the battery reaches a certain level of heat it will cut power to the tool.
- Up 66% more run time than BL1830*
- 4-Stage battery fuel indicator
- 45 minute charge time
|Dimensions LxWxH||11 x 8 x 6.5 cm|