Bonus Via Redemption until 31 January 2022 - Makita 18V 125mm Random Orbital Sander DBO180Z
For redemption go to https://www.makita.com.au/promotions
Makita 18V Brushless Heavy Duty Hammer Driver Drill DHP486Z
- Compact Design for improved handling and control the overall length has been reduced by 27 mm vs. the previous model
- 3 Drilling Modes - screwdriving mode (rotation with clutch) for achieving an even consistent finish when fastening screws. Drilling mode (rotation only) achieving 141 Nm max. torque. Hammer Drilling mode (rotation with hammering) on the for drilling in masonry up to a maximum 16 mm hole diameter.
- LED Joblight - high brightness twin LED joblight with pre glow and after glow functions. Illuminating the working area for greater visibility during application
- High Power Output - This model has been redesigned with a newly designed motor and gear ratio achieving not only more power but also increasing the performance in continuous heavy duty applications.
- 2 Speed Mechanical Gearing - high speed mode produces 2,100 rpm for rapid drilling speed while low speed produces high levels of torque to suit high load operation.
- All metal gear construction - allow for smoothly transfer of power in high load applications. While the highly durable materials ensure this tool has unmatched durability, and will continue to perform in years to come.
- XPT Extreme Protection Technology protects the tool against dust & moisture even in the harshest jobsite conditions, increasing durability.
|Max. drilling capacities in wood||Auger bit: 50 mm|
Self-feeding bit: 76 mm
Hole saw: 152 mm
|Max. drilling capacities in steel||13 mm|
|Max. drilling capacities in masonry||16 mm|
|No load speed||Hi: 0 - 2,100 rpm|
Lo: 0 - 550 rpm
|Impact rate||Hi: 0 - 31,500 ipm|
Lo: 0 - 8,250 ipm
|Max. peak torque||141 Nm|
|Max. tightening torque||Hard: 130 Nm|
Soft: 65 Nm
Makita 18V Brushless Impact Driver DTD154Z
- Brushless motor for more power and longer runtimes
- Aluminium hammer case
- One touch bit installation
- Electronic 3 stage impact selection
- T:mode for self drilling screws
- Variable speed control by trigger
- Ergonomically designed handle
|Impact Rate|| 1st 0-3,800 ipm|
2nd 0-2,600 ipm
3rd 0-1,100 ipm
|Max Fastening Torque||175Nm|
|Net Weight||1.5 kg w/BL1830|
|No Load Speed|| 1st 0-3,600 rpm|
2nd 0-2,100 rpm
3rd 0-1,100 rpm
|Overall Length||117 mm|
|Capacity|| Coarse Thread 22-125 mm|
High Tensile Bolt M5-M14
Machine Screws M4-M8
Standard Bolt M5-M16
Makita 18V 125mm Brushless Angle Grinder With Slide Switch DGA504Z
- Easy to hold grip design with rubber for anti-skid
- Worlds deepest concrete cutting mobile angle grinder at a depth of 20 mm
- Excellent performance - as powerful as AC model
- Gear housing can be rotated to suit most cutting and grinding applications
- Automatic speed control changes the cutting speed according to load condition for an optimum operation
- Removable dust cover
- Anti-restart function prevents accidental start-up for safety even if the machine is plugged to power source with the lock-on switch on
- Extreme protection technology for use in outdoor applications or harsh environments, protection from dust and dripping water is enhanced
|Wheel diameter||125 mm|
|No load speed||8,500 rpm|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||362 x 140 x 145 mm|
Makita 18V Brushless 165mm Circular Saw DHS680Z
- High power cutting ability
- Automatic Speed Control
- Compact - lightweight design
- Optional dust nozzle
- Tool Hanger
- Ergonomically designed handle
- Twin LED job light
- Large lock-off lever
- Blower Function
|Max cutting capacity||at 0 degrees : 57mm|
at 45 degrees : 41mm
at 50 degrees : 37mm
|No load speed (rpm):||5,000|
Makita 18V 24mm Brushless Rotary Hammer Drill DHR242Z
- Drills in concrete speed is same or surpasses 24V Cordless Combination Hammer model BHR200
- Has one-touch slide chuck for the SDS plus bit
- Easy to grip handle
- Ergonomically made for improved power thrust
- Secure, comfortable grip if drilling with palm up or down
- Three-mode operation is: Rotation + Hammering, Hammering only and Rotation only
- Tool body separated into upper and lower housings at foot of handle portion where housings are jointed with cushioned rubbers that absorb vibrations
- Better productivity than model DHR202 due to Brushless DC motor that lessens energy loss by 30 percent, delivering greater run-times between charging batteries
- Rubber joint construction lowers transmission of vibrations to battery terminals which decreases battery failure due to terminal breakage or bad electrical contact
|Charging Time (min)||22|
|Battery Quantity (3.0 Ah)||0|
|Single Impact Energy (J)||2.4|
|Blows per minute (BPM)||0 - 4700|
|No Load Speed (RPM)||0 - 950|
|Net weight ( kg)||3.3|
|Capacity in Concrete (mm)||24|
|Capacity in Steel (mm)||13|
|Capacity in Wood (mm)||27|
Makita DX06 Dust Extraction Set - suits DHR242 199566-6
- Impact filter cleaning mechanism - Turn the dial to impact the filter case releasing the dust from the filter.
- HEPA filtration system - Captures 99.97% of concrete dust particulates 0.3 microns and larger
- 2 Stage Dust Extraction Nozzle - Stage 1 drill bits 110 mm to 165 mm / Stage 2 drill bits 210 mm to 265 mm
- Adjustable depth stop - with 5 mm increments
- DX Extractors - Powered by a separate motor allowing the rotary hammer to maintain peak drilling performance
|Depth Gauge||5 mm increments|
|Dimensions||400 x 100 x 300 mm|
Makita 5.0Ah Lithium Battery with Charge Indicator BL1850B-L
- Star Protection
- Battery Fuel Gauge
- Multi-contact slide type terminal
- Protective gel coating
- Active 3 Controls current, voltage and thermal temperature
- Shock absorbing construction
- The fastest charge times in the industry
- Intelligent battery & charger communication system
- Protective gel coating - Sensitive electronics are protected with a thick gel coating, preventing damage against dust & moisture.
- Shock absorbing construction - Battery cells are protected in an internal bumper case with foam pads at the base to protect against shock.
- Multi-contact slide terminal - Ensures stable contact with the tool even under extreme vibration.
- Overload Protection - The battery and tool communicate, protecting your tool and battery from overload by cutting power when put under abnormally high current draw.
- Over-discharge Protection - Monitors battery charge capacity and cuts power to protect battery cells.
- Over heat protection - Extreme heat damages ALL batteries. If the battery reaches a certain level of heat it will cut power to the tool.
- Up 66% more run time than BL1830*
- 4-Stage battery fuel indicator
- 45 minute charge time
|Dimensions LxWxH||11 x 8 x 6.5 cm|
Makita Active 7.2-18V Li-Ion Rapid Charger DC18RC 195589-2
- Fast charging - charges Li-Ion 3.0Ah battery in only 22 minutes
- Built-in CPU - gathers information from the battery's memory chip to determine optimum charging method
- Forced air cooling fan - cools the battery to minimise charging time
- Digital power display identifies the condition of the battery and charging condition
|Cell Capacity||1.5-5.0 Ah|
|Charge Time||15 mins (1.5 Ah) 22 mins (3.0 Ah) 36 mins (4.0 Ah) 45 mins (5.0 Ah)|
|Net Weight||820 g|
|Overall Length||185 mm|
You may be interested in this
MAKITA POWER TOOLS & ACCESSORIES:
Makita Power Tools & Accessories are manufactured to the highest quality standards and are thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. In addition to any statutory rights and remedies you may have, Makita warrants its products sold new in Australia via an Authorised Makita Australia Dealer against defective workmanship and faulty materials from the date of purchase by the end customer for the corresponding period set out in the Classifications below (calculated in each case from the date of purchase):
|Category||Warranty (Effective 1st July 2020)|
|ALL CORDLESS SKINS LI-ION||5YR (Registered within 30 days)* or
3YR (Registered post 30 days or Non-registered)**
|240V – PNEUMATIC – GAS – LASER||2YR|
|PETROL POWERED PRODUCTS||2YR|
|ADAPTORS – BATTERIES – CHARGERS||2YR|
|CLOTHING – ACCESSORY CONSUMABLES – SPARE PARTS***||1YR|
*Limited to purchases that are registered online at Makita.com.au/MyMakita within 30 days of invoice. This offer is extended to purchases made between 1st January 2020 and 30th June 2020, which must be registered by 31st July 2020 to qualify.
**Purchases registered post 30 days of invoice or non-registered purchases, including those prior to 1st January 2020.
***The spare parts must also have been fitted by an Authorised Service Agent.
Makita will undertake, as its option, to repair or replace, free of charge, each product or part thereof which qualifies under this Limited Warranty on the condition that:
- The complete product is returned to Makita or one of its Authorised Service Agents, in person or freight pre-paid by you, and found, on examination, to be suffering from a manufacturing defect;
- The product or relevant part has not been subjected to misuse, neglect, or been involved in an accident; and
- The repairs are not required as a result of normal wear and tear.
Makita cannot be held responsible for any repair other than those carried out by it or one of its Authorised Service Agents. In Australia "Makita" means MAKITA (AUSTRALIA) PTY LIMITED, 2 Litton Close, Pemulwuy NSW 2145, Telephone: 1300 361 690.
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR AUSTRALIAN CONSUMERS:
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Makita (Australia) Pty Ltd ACN 001 117 335