Bonus Via Redemption until 31 January 2022 - Makita 18V 125mm Random Orbital Sander DBO180Z
For redemption go to https://www.makita.com.au/promotions
Makita 18V Brushless Hammer Drill DHP481Z
- Single sleeve keyless chuck
- Wider torque range of 1 - 10 Nm in clutch mode allows for versatile applications
- Mode ring selection
- Mechanical 2 speed gearing
- Long rigid side grip helps to stabilize the bit for steady drilling/screwdriving
- All metal gear construction
- Twin LED job light with after-glow function
- Battery fuel gauge shows power remaining in battery
- Single sleeve keyless chuck allows for easy bit installation, removal by one hand
- High performance Brushless DC motor. Produces more work amount on a single battery charge while also being durable against long continuous operation
- Extreme Protection Technology with enhanced dust and drip resistant performance
|Impacts Per Minute - Hi||0-31,500 ipm|
|Impacts Per Minute - Lo||0-8,250 ipm|
|Max Fastening Torque - Hard||115 Nm|
|Max Fastening Torque - Soft||60 Nm|
|Net Weight||2.7 kg|
|No Load Speed - Hi||0-2,100 rpm|
|No Load Speed - Lo||0-550 rpm|
|Overall Length||205 mm|
|Capacity - Masonry||16 mm|
|Capacity - Steel||13 mm|
|Capacity - Wood||76 mm|
Makita 18V Brushless 1/2" Impact Wrench DTW300Z
- Twin LED Job light with pre glow and after glow function to illuminate workpiece.
- Variable speed control via trigger - impact selection speed can be controlled via the trigger providing the user with optimum control.
- Electronic 4 stage impact selection - Max/Hard/Medium/Soft impact power can be selected to suit the application, simply by pushing a button.
- Forward & Reverse Automatic Stop, with 6 modes for customized applications for greater control and convenience.
- Trigger Switch with quick trigger mode engages immediate full speed.
- Ergonomic Handle designed to maximise thrust to the bit as well as increasing control.
- eXtreme Protection Technology enhanced protection from dust and moisture, enabling safe use in outdoor applications and harsh environments.
|Max. capacities standard bolt||M10 - M20|
|Max. capacities high tensile bolt||M10 - M16|
|No load speed||Max: 0-3,200 rpm|
High: 0-2,600 rpm
Med: 0-1,800 rpm
Soft: 0-1,000 rpm
|Impact rate||Max: 0-4,000 ipm|
High: 0-3,400 ipm
Med: 0-2,600 ipm
Soft: 1,800 ipm
|Max. fastening torque||Max: 330 Nm|
Hard: 180 Nm
Medium: 130 Nm
Soft: 70 Nm
|Nut busting torque||580 Nm|
|Drive shank||12.7 mm (1/2") Square|
|Overall length||144 mm|
Makita 18V 125mm Brushless Angle Grinder With Slide Switch DGA504Z
- Easy to hold grip design with rubber for anti-skid
- Worlds deepest concrete cutting mobile angle grinder at a depth of 20 mm
- Excellent performance - as powerful as AC model
- Gear housing can be rotated to suit most cutting and grinding applications
- Automatic speed control changes the cutting speed according to load condition for an optimum operation
- Removable dust cover
- Anti-restart function prevents accidental start-up for safety even if the machine is plugged to power source with the lock-on switch on
- Extreme protection technology for use in outdoor applications or harsh environments, protection from dust and dripping water is enhanced
|Wheel diameter||125 mm|
|No load speed||8,500 rpm|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||362 x 140 x 145 mm|
Makita 18V Brushless 165mm Circular Saw DHS680Z
- High power cutting ability
- Automatic Speed Control
- Compact - lightweight design
- Optional dust nozzle
- Tool Hanger
- Ergonomically designed handle
- Twin LED job light
- Large lock-off lever
- Blower Function
|Max cutting capacity||at 0 degrees : 57mm|
at 45 degrees : 41mm
at 50 degrees : 37mm
|No load speed (rpm):||5,000|
Makita 18V 24mm Brushless Rotary Hammer Drill DHR242Z
- Drills in concrete speed is same or surpasses 24V Cordless Combination Hammer model BHR200
- Has one-touch slide chuck for the SDS plus bit
- Easy to grip handle
- Ergonomically made for improved power thrust
- Secure, comfortable grip if drilling with palm up or down
- Three-mode operation is: Rotation + Hammering, Hammering only and Rotation only
- Tool body separated into upper and lower housings at foot of handle portion where housings are jointed with cushioned rubbers that absorb vibrations
- Better productivity than model DHR202 due to Brushless DC motor that lessens energy loss by 30 percent, delivering greater run-times between charging batteries
- Rubber joint construction lowers transmission of vibrations to battery terminals which decreases battery failure due to terminal breakage or bad electrical contact
|Charging Time (min)||22|
|Battery Quantity (3.0 Ah)||0|
|Single Impact Energy (J)||2.4|
|Blows per minute (BPM)||0 - 4700|
|No Load Speed (RPM)||0 - 950|
|Net weight ( kg)||3.3|
|Capacity in Concrete (mm)||24|
|Capacity in Steel (mm)||13|
|Capacity in Wood (mm)||27|
Makita 18V 125mm Random Orbital Sander DBO180Z
- Compact design with a short height and a lower centre of gravity for easier handling and more manoeuvrability
- Excellent performance with high orbital speed and a 2.8 mm orbit diameter provides high productivity.
|Pad Diameter||123 mm|
|Abrasive disc diameter||125 mm|
|Orbits per minute||7000/ 9500/ 11000 opm|
|Orbit diameter||2.8 mm|
|Sanding strokes||spm=min-1 14000 / 19000 / 22000|
|Dimensions (L x W x D)||175 x 123 x 153 mm|
Makita 18V Blower - Short Nozzle DUB185Z
- Lightweight design weighing only 2.1 kg with a battery the blower can comfortably be used for extended periods of time
- Short blower nozzle with curved end for comfortable cleaning of footpaths, driveways and hard surfaces
- Optional vacuum attachment - improved switch allows the user to easily select between high, medium and low speed settings
- 3 Stage speed selector along with the variable speed trigger, there is also a 3 stage speed selector allowing you to dial in the blowing power to match the application
- Optimum grip to frame angle provides optimum nozzle to ground angle for efficient sweeping operation
|Max. air volume||3.2m³/min|
|Max. air velocity||352 km/h|
|Blowing force||3.1 N|
|No load speed||0-18,000 rpm|
Makita 18V LED Torch DML815
- Compact Design with a short length of 272 mm and width of 79 mm, it is ideal for use in tight and narrow working spaces, and at just 0.93 kg with a 6.0 Ah, it's lightweight for handheld use
- 0.5 W LEDs - 4x 0.5 W LEDs are used, providing a brightness of 160 lm
- 12 pivot positions 12 position pivoting head swivels with a range of 0 to 170°
- Ergonomic Handle - ergonomically designed handle with rubberized soft grip providing the user with greater comfort during handheld use
- Strap hook strap hook provided as a standard accessory, enabling the torch to be suspended illuminating the workpiece hands free.
|Continuous runtime||6.0 Ah - 54 hrs|
|Luminous flux||160 lm|
|Illuminance at 1 m||3,000 lx|
Makita 18V 6.0Ah Lithium Battery with Charge Indicator BL1860B-L
- Introducing a NEW 6.0Ah battery with fuel indicator for increased endurance
- Star Protection
- Battery Fuel Gauge
- Multi-contact slide type terminal
- Protective gel coating
- Active 3 Controls current, voltage and thermal temperature
- Shock absorbing construction
- The fastest charge times in the industry
- Intelligent battery & charger communication system
- Protective gel coating - Sensitive electronics are protected with a thick gel coating, preventing damage against dust & moisture.
- Shock absorbing construction - Battery cells are protected in an internal bumper case with foam pads at the base to protect against shock.
- Multi-contact slide terminal - Ensures stable contact with the tool even under extreme vibration.
- Overload Protection - The battery and tool communicate, protecting your tool and battery from overload by cutting power when put under abnormally high current draw.
- Over-discharge Protection - Monitors battery charge capacity and cuts power to protect battery cells.
- Over heat protection - Extreme heat damages ALL batteries. If the battery reaches a certain level of heat it will cut power to the tool.
- Up 100% more run time than BL1830*
- 4-Stage battery fuel indicator
- 60 minute charge time
|Dimensions LxWxH (cm)||11 x 8 x 6.5|
Makita Active 7.2-18V Li-Ion Rapid Charger DC18RC 195589-2
- Fast charging - charges Li-Ion 3.0Ah battery in only 22 minutes
- Built-in CPU - gathers information from the battery's memory chip to determine optimum charging method
- Forced air cooling fan - cools the battery to minimise charging time
- Digital power display identifies the condition of the battery and charging condition
|Cell Capacity||1.5-5.0 Ah|
|Charge Time||15 mins (1.5 Ah) 22 mins (3.0 Ah) 36 mins (4.0 Ah) 45 mins (5.0 Ah)|
|Net Weight||820 g|
|Overall Length||185 mm|
You may be interested in this
MAKITA POWER TOOLS & ACCESSORIES:
Makita Power Tools & Accessories are manufactured to the highest quality standards and are thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. In addition to any statutory rights and remedies you may have, Makita warrants its products sold new in Australia via an Authorised Makita Australia Dealer against defective workmanship and faulty materials from the date of purchase by the end customer for the corresponding period set out in the Classifications below (calculated in each case from the date of purchase):
|Category||Warranty (Effective 1st July 2020)|
|ALL CORDLESS SKINS LI-ION||5YR (Registered within 30 days)* or
3YR (Registered post 30 days or Non-registered)**
|240V – PNEUMATIC – GAS – LASER||2YR|
|PETROL POWERED PRODUCTS||2YR|
|ADAPTORS – BATTERIES – CHARGERS||2YR|
|CLOTHING – ACCESSORY CONSUMABLES – SPARE PARTS***||1YR|
*Limited to purchases that are registered online at Makita.com.au/MyMakita within 30 days of invoice. This offer is extended to purchases made between 1st January 2020 and 30th June 2020, which must be registered by 31st July 2020 to qualify.
**Purchases registered post 30 days of invoice or non-registered purchases, including those prior to 1st January 2020.
***The spare parts must also have been fitted by an Authorised Service Agent.
Makita will undertake, as its option, to repair or replace, free of charge, each product or part thereof which qualifies under this Limited Warranty on the condition that:
- The complete product is returned to Makita or one of its Authorised Service Agents, in person or freight pre-paid by you, and found, on examination, to be suffering from a manufacturing defect;
- The product or relevant part has not been subjected to misuse, neglect, or been involved in an accident; and
- The repairs are not required as a result of normal wear and tear.
Makita cannot be held responsible for any repair other than those carried out by it or one of its Authorised Service Agents. In Australia "Makita" means MAKITA (AUSTRALIA) PTY LIMITED, 2 Litton Close, Pemulwuy NSW 2145, Telephone: 1300 361 690.
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR AUSTRALIAN CONSUMERS:
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Makita (Australia) Pty Ltd ACN 001 117 335