- 3 Stage speed change control panel allows adjustable stroke speed according to operations and the environment
- Standard blade design - features a double reciprocating blade with a flat blade surface
- Electric blade brake quickly brings the blades to a smooth stop so the user can safety resume operation
- XPT extreme protection technology, is an advanced series of seals and channels to direct dust and moisture away from critical components
- Blade release function - if the blade was to become jammed the user can press the release button temporarily reversing the blade direction
- Variable speed trigger - as well as the 3 stage speed change the user can have full control of the blade speed from the variable speed trigger, similar to a petrol trimmer
- Rotating rear handle - handle can be positioned in 5 positions, 0°, 45° and 90° left and right for maximum comfort in various applications
- Lightweight design at only 4.5 kg with a battery compared with the equivalent petrol model at 5.0 kg
|Max. branch diameter||21.5 mm|
|Blade length||750 mm|
|No load speed||Hi: 0 - 4,400 spm|
Med: 0 - 3,600 spm
Low: 0 - 2,000 spm
Makita 5.0Ah Lithium Battery with Charge Indicator BL1850B-L
- Star Protection
- Battery Fuel Gauge
- Multi-contact slide type terminal
- Protective gel coating
- Active 3 Controls current, voltage and thermal temperature
- Shock absorbing construction
- The fastest charge times in the industry
- Intelligent battery & charger communication system
- Protective gel coating - Sensitive electronics are protected with a thick gel coating, preventing damage against dust & moisture.
- Shock absorbing construction - Battery cells are protected in an internal bumper case with foam pads at the base to protect against shock.
- Multi-contact slide terminal - Ensures stable contact with the tool even under extreme vibration.
- Overload Protection - The battery and tool communicate, protecting your tool and battery from overload by cutting power when put under abnormally high current draw.
- Over-discharge Protection - Monitors battery charge capacity and cuts power to protect battery cells.
- Over heat protection - Extreme heat damages ALL batteries. If the battery reaches a certain level of heat it will cut power to the tool.
- Up 66% more run time than BL1830*
- 4-Stage battery fuel indicator
- 45 minute charge time
|Dimensions LxWxH||11 x 8 x 6.5 cm|
Makita 14.4-18v Dual Port Lithium Charger Fast Charger DC18RD
- Fast charging - charges 2 x 3.0 Ah Lithium-Ion batteries at the same time in only 22 minutes
- Built-in CPU - gathers information from the battery's memory chip to determine optimum charging method
- Forced air cooling fan - cools the battery to minimise charging time
- LED charging display
- Full charge sound alert
- USB port provides 1.5 A output for charging smart phones, tablets, etc
|Cell Capacity||1.5 - 5.0 Ah|
|Charge Time||15 mins (1.5 Ah), 22 mins (3.0 Ah), 36 mins (4.0 Ah), 45 mins (5.0 Ah)|
|Net Weight||1.9 kg|
|Overall Length||200 mm|