Bonus Via Redemption until 31 January 2022 - Makita 18V 125mm Random Orbital Sander DBO180Z
For redemption go to https://www.makita.com.au/promotions
Makita 18V Brushless Heavy Duty Hammer Driver Drill DHP486Z
- Compact Design for improved handling and control the overall length has been reduced by 27 mm vs. the previous model
- 3 Drilling Modes - screwdriving mode (rotation with clutch) for achieving an even consistent finish when fastening screws. Drilling mode (rotation only) achieving 141 Nm max. torque. Hammer Drilling mode (rotation with hammering) on the for drilling in masonry up to a maximum 16 mm hole diameter.
- LED Joblight - high brightness twin LED joblight with pre glow and after glow functions. Illuminating the working area for greater visibility during application
- High Power Output - This model has been redesigned with a newly designed motor and gear ratio achieving not only more power but also increasing the performance in continuous heavy duty applications.
- 2 Speed Mechanical Gearing - high speed mode produces 2,100 rpm for rapid drilling speed while low speed produces high levels of torque to suit high load operation.
- All metal gear construction - allow for smoothly transfer of power in high load applications. While the highly durable materials ensure this tool has unmatched durability, and will continue to perform in years to come.
- XPT Extreme Protection Technology protects the tool against dust & moisture even in the harshest jobsite conditions, increasing durability.
|Max. drilling capacities in wood||Auger bit: 50 mm|
Self-feeding bit: 76 mm
Hole saw: 152 mm
|Max. drilling capacities in steel||13 mm|
|Max. drilling capacities in masonry||16 mm|
|No load speed||Hi: 0 - 2,100 rpm|
Lo: 0 - 550 rpm
|Impact rate||Hi: 0 - 31,500 ipm|
Lo: 0 - 8,250 ipm
|Max. peak torque||141 Nm|
|Max. tightening torque||Hard: 130 Nm|
Soft: 65 Nm
Makita 18V Brushless Impact Driver DTD154Z
- Brushless motor for more power and longer runtimes
- Aluminium hammer case
- One touch bit installation
- Electronic 3 stage impact selection
- T:mode for self drilling screws
- Variable speed control by trigger
- Ergonomically designed handle
|Impact Rate|| 1st 0-3,800 ipm|
2nd 0-2,600 ipm
3rd 0-1,100 ipm
|Max Fastening Torque||175Nm|
|Net Weight||1.5 kg w/BL1830|
|No Load Speed|| 1st 0-3,600 rpm|
2nd 0-2,100 rpm
3rd 0-1,100 rpm
|Overall Length||117 mm|
|Capacity|| Coarse Thread 22-125 mm|
High Tensile Bolt M5-M14
Machine Screws M4-M8
Standard Bolt M5-M16
Makita 18V 125mm Brushless Angle Grinder With Slide Switch DGA504Z
- Easy to hold grip design with rubber for anti-skid
- Worlds deepest concrete cutting mobile angle grinder at a depth of 20 mm
- Excellent performance - as powerful as AC model
- Gear housing can be rotated to suit most cutting and grinding applications
- Automatic speed control changes the cutting speed according to load condition for an optimum operation
- Removable dust cover
- Anti-restart function prevents accidental start-up for safety even if the machine is plugged to power source with the lock-on switch on
- Extreme protection technology for use in outdoor applications or harsh environments, protection from dust and dripping water is enhanced
|Wheel diameter||125 mm|
|No load speed||8,500 rpm|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||362 x 140 x 145 mm|
Makita 18V Brushless 165mm Circular Saw DHS680Z
- High power cutting ability
- Automatic Speed Control
- Compact - lightweight design
- Optional dust nozzle
- Tool Hanger
- Ergonomically designed handle
- Twin LED job light
- Large lock-off lever
- Blower Function
|Max cutting capacity||at 0 degrees : 57mm|
at 45 degrees : 41mm
at 50 degrees : 37mm
|No load speed (rpm):||5,000|
Makita 18V 24mm Brushless Rotary Hammer Drill DHR242Z
- Drills in concrete speed is same or surpasses 24V Cordless Combination Hammer model BHR200
- Has one-touch slide chuck for the SDS plus bit
- Easy to grip handle
- Ergonomically made for improved power thrust
- Secure, comfortable grip if drilling with palm up or down
- Three-mode operation is: Rotation + Hammering, Hammering only and Rotation only
- Tool body separated into upper and lower housings at foot of handle portion where housings are jointed with cushioned rubbers that absorb vibrations
- Better productivity than model DHR202 due to Brushless DC motor that lessens energy loss by 30 percent, delivering greater run-times between charging batteries
- Rubber joint construction lowers transmission of vibrations to battery terminals which decreases battery failure due to terminal breakage or bad electrical contact
|Charging Time (min)||22|
|Battery Quantity (3.0 Ah)||0|
|Single Impact Energy (J)||2.4|
|Blows per minute (BPM)||0 - 4700|
|No Load Speed (RPM)||0 - 950|
|Net weight ( kg)||3.3|
|Capacity in Concrete (mm)||24|
|Capacity in Steel (mm)||13|
|Capacity in Wood (mm)||27|
Makita 18V Brushless Reciprocating Saw DJR187Z
- LED Joblight-with pre-glow and after-glow function
- Tool-less blade change -simply insert the blade for installation. Removal can be done with single action no need to touch the blade
- Tool-less shoe adjustment -lever system has been designed instead of the button system allowing easier adjustment
- Sky hook -retractable hook located on side of the tool housing
- Electronic 2 speed -conveniently located slide switch allows easy change between high and low speed
- Brushless motor -more power and longer run time then normal brushed motors
- Newly designed crank mechanism -the crank mechanism in the DJR187 has been redesign to rotate vertically instead of horizontally like our previous recipro saws. This provides less vibration to the user
- xPT -extremeProtection Technology -increased resistance to dust and small amounts of water
Pipe diameter: 130mm
|Length of stroke||32mm|
|Strokes per minute||High: 0-3,000spm|
Makita Bluetooth Jobsite Radio DMR108
- Bluetooth connectivity - connect wirelessly to a mobile deice with a range of up to 10 m
- USB port - charges smart phones and selected tablet devices when plugged into AC power
- AUX-in for playing audio from an external source
- 2x large 89mm diameter speakers provide high quality sound
- Water and shock resistant IP64 rated
- Dual power sources - AC or Makita Li-ion
- Compatible with Makita li-ion batteries (7.2V, 10.8V, 12VMAX, 14.4V and 18V)
Makita 14.4/18V High Luminance 3.2W LED Flashlight DML802
- Compact size aluminium flashlight head gives an impression of heavy-duty product
- 12 Position pivoting flashlight head.
- Strap hook can be installed on the upper or lower position in accordance with usage.
- Multi-faceted reflector controls the direction and spread of light cast from LED to provide a sharp round spot light with uniform high brightness.
- Battery and charger sold separately.
|Voltage||18V 3.0Ah or 1.3Ah|
|Continuous use (hours)||13 - 3.0Ah / 6 - 1.3Ah|
|Dimension (L x W x H)||272 x 79 x 116 mm|
Makita 18V 6.0Ah Lithium Battery with Charge Indicator BL1860B-L
- Introducing a NEW 6.0Ah battery with fuel indicator for increased endurance
- Star Protection
- Battery Fuel Gauge
- Multi-contact slide type terminal
- Protective gel coating
- Active 3 Controls current, voltage and thermal temperature
- Shock absorbing construction
- The fastest charge times in the industry
- Intelligent battery & charger communication system
- Protective gel coating - Sensitive electronics are protected with a thick gel coating, preventing damage against dust & moisture.
- Shock absorbing construction - Battery cells are protected in an internal bumper case with foam pads at the base to protect against shock.
- Multi-contact slide terminal - Ensures stable contact with the tool even under extreme vibration.
- Overload Protection - The battery and tool communicate, protecting your tool and battery from overload by cutting power when put under abnormally high current draw.
- Over-discharge Protection - Monitors battery charge capacity and cuts power to protect battery cells.
- Over heat protection - Extreme heat damages ALL batteries. If the battery reaches a certain level of heat it will cut power to the tool.
- Up 100% more run time than BL1830*
- 4-Stage battery fuel indicator
- 60 minute charge time
|Dimensions LxWxH (cm)||11 x 8 x 6.5|
Makita 14.4-18v Dual Lithium Charger Fast Charger DC18RD
- Fast charging - charges 2 x 3.0 Ah Lithium-Ion batteries at the same time in only 22 minutes
- Built-in CPU - gathers information from the battery's memory chip to determine optimum charging method
- Forced air cooling fan - cools the battery to minimise charging time
- LED charging display
- Full charge sound alert
- USB port provides 1.5 A output for charging smart phones, tablets, etc
|Cell Capacity||1.5 - 5.0 Ah|
|Charge Time||15 mins (1.5 Ah), 22 mins (3.0 Ah), 36 mins (4.0 Ah), 45 mins (5.0 Ah)|
|Net Weight||1.9 kg|
|Overall Length||200 mm|
You may be interested in this
MAKITA POWER TOOLS & ACCESSORIES:
Makita Power Tools & Accessories are manufactured to the highest quality standards and are thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. In addition to any statutory rights and remedies you may have, Makita warrants its products sold new in Australia via an Authorised Makita Australia Dealer against defective workmanship and faulty materials from the date of purchase by the end customer for the corresponding period set out in the Classifications below (calculated in each case from the date of purchase):
|Category||Warranty (Effective 1st July 2020)|
|ALL CORDLESS SKINS LI-ION||5YR (Registered within 30 days)* or
3YR (Registered post 30 days or Non-registered)**
|240V – PNEUMATIC – GAS – LASER||2YR|
|PETROL POWERED PRODUCTS||2YR|
|ADAPTORS – BATTERIES – CHARGERS||2YR|
|CLOTHING – ACCESSORY CONSUMABLES – SPARE PARTS***||1YR|
*Limited to purchases that are registered online at Makita.com.au/MyMakita within 30 days of invoice. This offer is extended to purchases made between 1st January 2020 and 30th June 2020, which must be registered by 31st July 2020 to qualify.
**Purchases registered post 30 days of invoice or non-registered purchases, including those prior to 1st January 2020.
***The spare parts must also have been fitted by an Authorised Service Agent.
Makita will undertake, as its option, to repair or replace, free of charge, each product or part thereof which qualifies under this Limited Warranty on the condition that:
- The complete product is returned to Makita or one of its Authorised Service Agents, in person or freight pre-paid by you, and found, on examination, to be suffering from a manufacturing defect;
- The product or relevant part has not been subjected to misuse, neglect, or been involved in an accident; and
- The repairs are not required as a result of normal wear and tear.
Makita cannot be held responsible for any repair other than those carried out by it or one of its Authorised Service Agents. In Australia "Makita" means MAKITA (AUSTRALIA) PTY LIMITED, 2 Litton Close, Pemulwuy NSW 2145, Telephone: 1300 361 690.
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR AUSTRALIAN CONSUMERS:
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Makita (Australia) Pty Ltd ACN 001 117 335