The DHS661 can pair to our 18Vx2 Brushless AWS Dust Extraction Vacuum(DVC864L) thanks to the new Auto-Start Wireless System. This feature enables automatic startup of the vacuum when the trigger is pulled on the tool for on demand dust extraction. The DVC864L will also run for several seconds after the trigger has been released to pull any remaining material completely through the hose.
The all new DHS661 design delivers superior ergonomics with a lighter, more compact design than its predecessor for improved manoeuvrability. It also makes blade changes easy thanks to the flat motor housing and adds control with its ergonomic handle with rubberised sure grip design.
- Compact ergonomic design - adds manoeuvrability and control whilst reducing fatigue to the operator
- Brushless - delivers an incredible runtime with up to 137 cuts in 45 x 140 hardwood & up to 215 cuts in 38 x 235mm SPF with a 6.0Ah battery
- Dust extraction nozzle - for connection to dust extraction vacuum
- Efficutblade (right side) - delivers superior performance with an advanced cutting design with no equal
- Blower function - helps to clear dust and away from the cut line
- Electric brake - quickly stops the blade rotation after the switch has been disengaged
- Twin LED job light - for improved visibility in low light environments
- Large bevel capacity - up to 50Obevel making it incredibly versatile for a wide range of cutting applications
- ADT (Automatic torque Drive Technology) - automatically gives optimal rpm to torque ratio to produce the fastest cut in light or hard applications
- AWS (Auto-start Wireless System) - on demand dust extraction
|Blade diameter||165mm (6-1/2")|
|Blade position||Right side|
|No load speed||5,000rpm|
|Automatic torque drive||Yes|
|Auto-start wireless system||Yes|
You may be interested in this
MAKITA POWER TOOLS & ACCESSORIES:
Makita Power Tools & Accessories are manufactured to the highest quality standards and are thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. In addition to any statutory rights and remedies you may have, Makita warrants its products sold new in Australia via an Authorised Makita Australia Dealer against defective workmanship and faulty materials from the date of purchase by the end customer for the corresponding period set out in the Classifications below (calculated in each case from the date of purchase):
|Category||Warranty (Effective 1st July 2020)|
|ALL CORDLESS SKINS LI-ION||5YR (Registered within 30 days)* or
3YR (Registered post 30 days or Non-registered)**
|240V – PNEUMATIC – GAS – LASER||2YR|
|PETROL POWERED PRODUCTS||2YR|
|ADAPTORS – BATTERIES – CHARGERS||2YR|
|CLOTHING – ACCESSORY CONSUMABLES – SPARE PARTS***||1YR|
*Limited to purchases that are registered online at Makita.com.au/MyMakita within 30 days of invoice. This offer is extended to purchases made between 1st January 2020 and 30th June 2020, which must be registered by 31st July 2020 to qualify.
**Purchases registered post 30 days of invoice or non-registered purchases, including those prior to 1st January 2020.
***The spare parts must also have been fitted by an Authorised Service Agent.
Makita will undertake, as its option, to repair or replace, free of charge, each product or part thereof which qualifies under this Limited Warranty on the condition that:
- The complete product is returned to Makita or one of its Authorised Service Agents, in person or freight pre-paid by you, and found, on examination, to be suffering from a manufacturing defect;
- The product or relevant part has not been subjected to misuse, neglect, or been involved in an accident; and
- The repairs are not required as a result of normal wear and tear.
Makita cannot be held responsible for any repair other than those carried out by it or one of its Authorised Service Agents. In Australia "Makita" means MAKITA (AUSTRALIA) PTY LIMITED, 2 Litton Close, Pemulwuy NSW 2145, Telephone: 1300 361 690.
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR AUSTRALIAN CONSUMERS:
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Makita (Australia) Pty Ltd ACN 001 117 335