- Cruise control lever on variable speed trigger for power and run time management
- Lightweight at 2.15 kg Skin tool
- Delivers 187 km/h & 13.0 m³/min air volume
- Lock-on button operable from either side of handle for continuous operation
- XPT (eXtreme Protection Technology)
|Power Output||18000 rpm|
|Max air volume||13.0m³/min|
|Max velocity||187 km/h|
|Sound Level||86.6 dB(A)|
|Dimensions||810 x 160 x 285 mm|
Makita 5.0Ah Lithium Battery with Charge Indicator BL1850B-L
- Star Protection
- Battery Fuel Gauge
- Multi-contact slide type terminal
- Protective gel coating
- Active 3 Controls current, voltage and thermal temperature
- Shock absorbing construction
- The fastest charge times in the industry
- Intelligent battery & charger communication system
- Protective gel coating - Sensitive electronics are protected with a thick gel coating, preventing damage against dust & moisture.
- Shock absorbing construction - Battery cells are protected in an internal bumper case with foam pads at the base to protect against shock.
- Multi-contact slide terminal - Ensures stable contact with the tool even under extreme vibration.
- Overload Protection - The battery and tool communicate, protecting your tool and battery from overload by cutting power when put under abnormally high current draw.
- Over-discharge Protection - Monitors battery charge capacity and cuts power to protect battery cells.
- Over heat protection - Extreme heat damages ALL batteries. If the battery reaches a certain level of heat it will cut power to the tool.
- Up 66% more run time than BL1830*
- 4-Stage battery fuel indicator
- 45 minute charge time
|Dimensions LxWxH||11 x 8 x 6.5 cm|
Makita 18V 1 Hour Charger DC18SD
- Digital power display indicates charging level
- More cost effective option
- Optimum charging system to maximise cycle life and work volume
|Cell Capacity||1.5-3.0 Ah|
|Charge Time|| 30 mins (Compact)|
60 mins (3.0 Ah)
|Net Weight||700 g|
|Overall Length||151 mm|