Bonus Via Redemption until 30 August 2019 - Makita 18v USB Power Port ADP05
For redemption go to https://www.makita.com.au/promotions
- Brushless motor - powerful brushless motor produces more power and longer runtimes than brushed motors
- XPT - for use in outdoor applications, protection from dust and dripping water is enhanced protecting the circuitry
- Torque Boost Mode - used for cutting thicker branches, the torque will increase to 50% more cutting efficiency.
- Metal spike bumper - firmly grips the workpiece to provide more control, making cutting easier
- Automatic chain lubrication - the amount of chain oil can be regulated allowing the user to make adjustments based on whether they are cutting hard or softwood
- Captive nut - eliminates losing the nut when replacing the guide bar
- Climbing Ring - allows the chainsaw to be connected to an arborist's harness
- Chip distributor - ensures that the wood chips are directed away from the blade
|Guide bar length||250 mm (10")|
|Saw Chain Type||90 PX|
|Saw Chain Gauge||1.1 mm|
|Saw Chain Pitch||3/8"|
|Chain Speed||1,440 m/min|
|Oil Tank Capacity||140 ml|
Makita 5.0Ah Lithium Battery with Charge Indicator BL1850B-L
- Star Protection
- Battery Fuel Gauge
- Multi-contact slide type terminal
- Protective gel coating
- Active 3 Controls current, voltage and thermal temperature
- Shock absorbing construction
- The fastest charge times in the industry
- Intelligent battery & charger communication system
- Protective gel coating - Sensitive electronics are protected with a thick gel coating, preventing damage against dust & moisture.
- Shock absorbing construction - Battery cells are protected in an internal bumper case with foam pads at the base to protect against shock.
- Multi-contact slide terminal - Ensures stable contact with the tool even under extreme vibration.
- Overload Protection - The battery and tool communicate, protecting your tool and battery from overload by cutting power when put under abnormally high current draw.
- Over-discharge Protection - Monitors battery charge capacity and cuts power to protect battery cells.
- Over heat protection - Extreme heat damages ALL batteries. If the battery reaches a certain level of heat it will cut power to the tool.
- Up 66% more run time than BL1830*
- 4-Stage battery fuel indicator
- 45 minute charge time
|Dimensions LxWxH (cm)||11 x 8 x 6.5|
Makita DC18RC Active 3 Li-Ion Charger
- Fast charging - charges Li-Ion 3.0Ah battery in only 22 minutes
- Built-in CPU - gathers information from the battery's memory chip to determine optimum charging method
- Forced air cooling fan - cools the battery to minimise charging time
- Digital power display identifies the condition of the battery and charging condition
|Charge Time||15mins(1.5Ah) 22mins(3.0Ah) 36mins(4.0Ah) 45mins(5.0Ah)|