- Compatible with Starlock Max accessories - compatibility with a new range of accessories for heavy duty applications. Starlock Max blades have larger cutting capacities for deeper cutting and transfer more power for applications like cutting rebar.
- Tool less Accessory Change - quick and easy blade changes by opening the lock lever removing the bolt install the accessory replace the bolt and close the lever lock.
- Soft Start reduces the initial start up shock and allows the user to accurately land the blade on the workpiece.
- 3.6° Oscillation Angle - high operating efficiency thanks to the large oscillating angle and constant speed control. Larger angle allows for faster and more aggressive cutting.
- Variable speed control dial allows the user to adjust the speed to suit the application. Variable between 6,000 and 20,000 opm
- Anti Vibration Technology (AVT) significantly lower vibration than any other tool on the market. Due to a redesigned housing structure the DTM52 produces vibration of only 2.5m s²
- eXtreme Protection Technology (XPT) - improved protection against dust & moisture even in the harshest jobsite conditions, increasing durability.
- Small Grip Diameter the motor has been relocated to the front end of the body allowing for a slimmer grip design. The grip circumference is only 169 mm significantly smaller than competitors making the tool extremely comfortable to use.
|Oscillation angle, left/right||1.8° (3.6° total)|
|Oscillation per minute||10,000 -20,000 opm|
You may be interested in this
MAKITA POWER TOOLS & ACCESSORIES:
Makita Power Tools & Accessories are manufactured to the highest quality standards and are thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. In addition to any statutory rights and remedies you may have, Makita warrants its products sold new in Australia via an Authorised Makita Australia Dealer against defective workmanship and faulty materials from the date of purchase by the end customer for the corresponding period set out in the Classifications below (calculated in each case from the date of purchase):
|Category||Warranty (Effective 1st July 2020)|
|ALL CORDLESS SKINS LI-ION||5YR (Registered within 30 days)* or
3YR (Registered post 30 days or Non-registered)**
|240V – PNEUMATIC – GAS – LASER||2YR|
|PETROL POWERED PRODUCTS||2YR|
|ADAPTORS – BATTERIES – CHARGERS||2YR|
|CLOTHING – ACCESSORY CONSUMABLES – SPARE PARTS***||1YR|
*Limited to purchases that are registered online at Makita.com.au/MyMakita within 30 days of invoice. This offer is extended to purchases made between 1st January 2020 and 30th June 2020, which must be registered by 31st July 2020 to qualify.
**Purchases registered post 30 days of invoice or non-registered purchases, including those prior to 1st January 2020.
***The spare parts must also have been fitted by an Authorised Service Agent.
Makita will undertake, as its option, to repair or replace, free of charge, each product or part thereof which qualifies under this Limited Warranty on the condition that:
- The complete product is returned to Makita or one of its Authorised Service Agents, in person or freight pre-paid by you, and found, on examination, to be suffering from a manufacturing defect;
- The product or relevant part has not been subjected to misuse, neglect, or been involved in an accident; and
- The repairs are not required as a result of normal wear and tear.
Makita cannot be held responsible for any repair other than those carried out by it or one of its Authorised Service Agents. In Australia "Makita" means MAKITA (AUSTRALIA) PTY LIMITED, 2 Litton Close, Pemulwuy NSW 2145, Telephone: 1300 361 690.
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR AUSTRALIAN CONSUMERS:
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Makita (Australia) Pty Ltd ACN 001 117 335