Makita 18V Brushless Sub-Compact Hammer Driver Drill DHP487Z
- Compact Design for improved handling and control the overall length has been reduced by 12mm vs. the previous model. At only 164mm in length this is the shortest hammer drive drill in the 18V LXT lineup.
- 3 Drilling Modes - screwdriving mode (rotation with clutch) for achieving an even consistent finish when fastening screws. Drilling mode (rotation only) achieving 40 Nm max. torque. Hammer Drilling mode (rotation with hammering) on the for drilling in masonry up to a maximum 13 mm hole diameter.
- LED Joblight - high brightness twin LED joblight with pre glow and after glow functions. Illuminating the working area for greater visibility during application
- 2 Speed Mechanical Gearing high speed mode produces 1,700 rpm for rapid drilling speed while low speed produces high levels of torque to suit high load operation.
- Durable aluminium gear housing - highly durable aluminium diecast gear housing protects the tool for potential damage that may occur on a jobsite.
- XPT - Extreme Protection Technology protects the tool against dust & moisture even in the harshest jobsite conditions, increasing durability
|Max. Max. drilling capacities in wood||Auger bit: 36 mm|
Self-feeding bit: 35 mm
Hole saw: 51 mm
|Max. drilling capacities in masonry||13 mm|
|No load speed||Hi: 0 -1,700 rpm |
Lo: 0 -500 rpm
|Impact rate||Hi: 0 -25,500 ipm |
Lo: 0 -7,500 ipm
|Max. lock torque||40 Nm|
|Max. tightening torque||Hard: 40 Nm |
Soft: 25 Nm
Makita 18V Brushless Sub-Compact Impact Driver DTD157Z
- Brushless Motor - Brushless motor produces 140N of max. tightening torque.
- Twin LED Job lights - Twin LED joblights to improve visibility in dark working environments for added convenience.
- 2 Stage Power Selection - 2 stage power selection for controlled fastening speed and power, allowing the user to optimize performance for the task at hand.
- Extreme Protection Technology - XPT technology ensures the tool can withstand the harshest of work environments and jobsites. The DTD157 also features an aluminium hammer case, making it a durable tool choice.
- Rubberised Grip - Ergonomically designed handle with a rubberized soft grip, improving control and comfort during application.
|Max. capacities standard bolt||M5-M14|
|Max. capacities high tensile bolt||M5-M12|
|No load speed||Hard: 0 -3,000 rpm|
Soft: 0 -1,300 rpm
|Impact rate||Hard: 0 -4,100 ipm|
Soft: 0 -2,000 ipm
|Max. tightening torque||140 Nm|
|Drive shank||6.35 mm (1/4") Hex|
Makita 18V Brushless 18mm Rotary Hammer (AWS Compatible) DHR182Z
This tool is AWS Compatible. It is not supplied with the Wireless unit (WUT01)
Makita's Auto-start Wireless System (AWS) has modernised on-demand dust extraction to meet the needs of cordless power tool users. AWS allows you to work with maximum efficiency, without the hazard of dust & leads. Featuring our legendary cordless technology, the AWS range has the power, speed & runtime to keep you ahead of the game.
Attach your DVC864 Dust extraction vacuum to your AWS tool and activate your dust extraction vacuum with your tool's power button.
- 3 Mode Operation - select between Rotation only, Hammer only and Rotation with Hammer
- Torque limiting clutch - torque limiting clutch is engineered to prevent gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if the bit binds
- Optional onboard dust extraction - can be fitted as an accessory for dust extraction without a separate vacuum
- AWS - Auto-Start Wireless System, allows the tool and compatible vacuum to run automatically while the switch trigger is being pulled.
- AVT - Anti Vibration technology delivers unbelievably smooth performance at just 11.0 m/s² thanks to the counter weight mechanism and vibration absorbing handle.
- Brushless Motor - efficient energy production more power, lower heat production and increased work on a single charge.
- Variable Speed Trigger - allows the user to adjust the speed based on application
- LED job light - bright LED illuminates the work area for better visibility when working in poorly lit areas
- Optional onboard dust extraction - can be fitted as an accessory for dust extraction without a separate vacuum.
|Max Capacity in Wood||24 mm|
|Max Capacity in Steel||13 mm|
|Max Capacity in Masonry||18 mm|
|Impact Energy||1.7 J|
|No Load Speed||0 - 1350 rpm|
|Impact Rate||0 - 5,000 ipm|
|Overall Length||301 mm|
|Tool weight||2.6 kg|
Makita 18V Brushless Sub-Compact Recipro Saw DJR188Z
- LED Joblight - built-in L.E.D. light with pre-glow and after-glow to illuminate the work area
- Tool-less blade clamp - blade change system allows for faster blade installation and removal for increased productivity
- Electric brake - rapidly slows the cutting blade for smoothing and safer operation
- Compact design - weighing only 2.9 kg with battery and only 316 mm in length reduces the operator's fatigue
- Lock off button - allows tool to be locked to prevent sudden or accidental start up doing use or transportation
- Ergonomic design - designed for comfortable use even when using overhead or in upside down applications
- BL Brushless Motor - efficient energy production enabling lower heat production and increased work on a single charge
|Max. cutting capacities in wood||255 mm|
|Max. cutting capacities in pipe||Ø 130 mm|
|Length of stroke||20 mm|
|Strokes per minute||0 - 3,000 spm|
|Overall length||316 mm|
Makita 5.0Ah Lithium Battery with Charge Indicator BL1850B-L
- Star Protection
- Battery Fuel Gauge
- Multi-contact slide type terminal
- Protective gel coating
- Active 3 Controls current, voltage and thermal temperature
- Shock absorbing construction
- The fastest charge times in the industry
- Intelligent battery & charger communication system
- Protective gel coating - Sensitive electronics are protected with a thick gel coating, preventing damage against dust & moisture.
- Shock absorbing construction - Battery cells are protected in an internal bumper case with foam pads at the base to protect against shock.
- Multi-contact slide terminal - Ensures stable contact with the tool even under extreme vibration.
- Overload Protection - The battery and tool communicate, protecting your tool and battery from overload by cutting power when put under abnormally high current draw.
- Over-discharge Protection - Monitors battery charge capacity and cuts power to protect battery cells.
- Over heat protection - Extreme heat damages ALL batteries. If the battery reaches a certain level of heat it will cut power to the tool.
- Up 66% more run time than BL1830*
- 4-Stage battery fuel indicator
- 45 minute charge time
|Dimensions LxWxH||11 x 8 x 6.5 cm|
Makita Active 7.2-18V Li-Ion Rapid Charger DC18RC 195589-2
- Fast charging - charges Li-Ion 3.0Ah battery in only 22 minutes
- Built-in CPU - gathers information from the battery's memory chip to determine optimum charging method
- Forced air cooling fan - cools the battery to minimise charging time
- Digital power display identifies the condition of the battery and charging condition
|Cell Capacity||1.5-5.0 Ah|
|Charge Time||15 mins (1.5 Ah) 22 mins (3.0 Ah) 36 mins (4.0 Ah) 45 mins (5.0 Ah)|
|Net Weight||820 g|
|Overall Length||185 mm|
You may be interested in this
MAKITA POWER TOOLS & ACCESSORIES:
Makita Power Tools & Accessories are manufactured to the highest quality standards and are thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. In addition to any statutory rights and remedies you may have, Makita warrants its products sold new in Australia via an Authorised Makita Australia Dealer against defective workmanship and faulty materials from the date of purchase by the end customer for the corresponding period set out in the Classifications below (calculated in each case from the date of purchase):
|Category||Warranty (Effective 1st July 2020)|
|ALL CORDLESS SKINS LI-ION||5YR (Registered within 30 days)* or
3YR (Registered post 30 days or Non-registered)**
|240V – PNEUMATIC – GAS – LASER||2YR|
|PETROL POWERED PRODUCTS||2YR|
|ADAPTORS – BATTERIES – CHARGERS||2YR|
|CLOTHING – ACCESSORY CONSUMABLES – SPARE PARTS***||1YR|
*Limited to purchases that are registered online at Makita.com.au/MyMakita within 30 days of invoice. This offer is extended to purchases made between 1st January 2020 and 30th June 2020, which must be registered by 31st July 2020 to qualify.
**Purchases registered post 30 days of invoice or non-registered purchases, including those prior to 1st January 2020.
***The spare parts must also have been fitted by an Authorised Service Agent.
Makita will undertake, as its option, to repair or replace, free of charge, each product or part thereof which qualifies under this Limited Warranty on the condition that:
- The complete product is returned to Makita or one of its Authorised Service Agents, in person or freight pre-paid by you, and found, on examination, to be suffering from a manufacturing defect;
- The product or relevant part has not been subjected to misuse, neglect, or been involved in an accident; and
- The repairs are not required as a result of normal wear and tear.
Makita cannot be held responsible for any repair other than those carried out by it or one of its Authorised Service Agents. In Australia "Makita" means MAKITA (AUSTRALIA) PTY LIMITED, 2 Litton Close, Pemulwuy NSW 2145, Telephone: 1300 361 690.
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR AUSTRALIAN CONSUMERS:
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Makita (Australia) Pty Ltd ACN 001 117 335