- Compact Design for improved handling and control the overall length has been reduced by 12mm vs. the previous model. At only 150mm in length this is the shortest hammer drive drill in the 18V LXT lineup.
- 2 Drilling Modes - screwdriving mode (rotation with clutch) for achieving an even consistent finish when fastening screws. Drilling mode (rotation only) achieving 40 Nm max. torque.
- LED Joblight - high brightness twin LED joblight with pre glow and after glow functions. Illuminating the working area for greater visibility during application
- 2 Speed Mechanical Gearing - high speed mode produces 1,700rpm for rapid drilling speed while low speed produces high levels of torque to suit high load operation.
- Durable aluminium gear housing - highly durable aluminium diecast gear housing protects the tool for potential damage that may occur on a jobsite.
- XPT Extreme Protection Technology protects the tool against dust & moisture even in the harshest jobsite conditions, increasing durability
|Max. drilling capacities in wood||Auger bit: 36 mm|
Self-feeding bit: 35 mm
Hole saw: 51 mm
|Max. drilling capacities in steel||13 mm|
|No load speed||Hi: 0 -1,700 rpm |
Lo: 0 -500 rpm
|Max. lock torque||40 Nm|
|Max. tightening torque||Hard: 40 Nm|
Soft: 25 Nm
You're reviewing:Makita 18V Brushless Sub-Compact Driver Drill (tool only) DDF487Z