- Provides minimal reaction force to the operator
- Brad Nail Capacity
- Higher durability
- Rocker switch to select Sequential mode / Bump fire mode. When you set the switch to the Bump fire mode, 1 and 2 are automatically selectable.
- Nails can be shot one after the other continuously first by pulling Trigger then by bumping Contact arm against workpiece with the Trigger pulled.
- One nail can be shot at a time first by pressing Contact arm on workpiece then by pulling Trigger (worked as Single fire mode)
- Makita driving mechanism provides longer service life.
- The compressed air (generated by piston action linked with DC motor) moves driving guide
- Ergonomically designed grip
- Bumpers protect workpiece from scratch or damage.
- Powered by 18V Li-ion battery
- LED warning lamp for Battery capacity (Blinking: Battery power is almost used up. Solid: Battery power is completely used up)
- Anti-dry-fire mechanism
- Nail capacity in Magazine: 110 pcs.
- Window for checking remaining nails
- Only 28mm distance between nail exit and tangential line of front body enables the user to get a view around nose tip and fasten narrow spots.
- Driving depth adjustment
- Easy-to-see slim nose tip allows quick and easy access to a desired fastening point.
- LED job light turns on when double trigger is pulled
- More work amount enables up to 1,000 shots on a single battery charge (with a BL1830)
|Shooting Modes||Sequential or Bump-fire|
|Accepted Batteries(not included)||BL1850: 18V 5.0Ah, BL1840: 18V 4.0Ah, BL1830: 18V 3.0Ah, BL1815N: 18V 1.5Ah|
- Nose Adapter (424121-8)
- Hex Wrench (783201-2)
- Belt Clip (346317-0)