- Adjustable loop handle - The angle can be adjusted to suit user's height and working posture
- Rotating head - 5-position pivoting head enables user to adjust cutting angle, allowing for trimming in tight places such as under the bench or easy trimming of edge
- Bump and feed head - Nylon cord can be fed from the spool by bumping the bump feed button against the ground
- Battery capacity lamp - will begin to flash when the capacity is nearly empty, will remain solid when battery is completely flat
- Telescopic shaft - adjustable in height from 1,229 mm to 1,433 mm allowing the user to operate the trimmer at an comfortable height
|No Load speed||7,800 rpm|
|Nylon head accepts nylon line||1.6 mm x 8 m|
|Max. cutting width||260 mm|
Makita 18V 3.0Ah Lithium Battery with Indicators BL1830B-L
- Fuel gauge indicator, displays charge remaining on battery in four stages
- Built in memory chip communicates the usage history with the charger
- Built in shock absorbers protect the cells from jobsite conditions
- High energy cells pack more power per cell to reduce number of cells and overall weight
- Large release button for easy removal from the tool
- Built in air vents and wall cools the battery cells evenly whilst blocking damaging debris
- 16 contact terminals provide consistent power and firm hold in any environment
|Charge Time||22mins w/DC18RC|
Makita 18V 1 Hour Charger DC18SD
- Digital power display indicates charging level
- More cost effective option
- Optimum charging system to maximise cycle life and work volume
|Cell Capacity||1.5-3.0 Ah|
|Charge Time|| 30 mins (Compact)|
60 mins (3.0 Ah)
|Net Weight||700 g|
|Overall Length||151 mm|
You may be interested in this
MAKITA POWER TOOLS & ACCESSORIES:
Makita Power Tools & Accessories are manufactured to the highest quality standards and are thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. In addition to any statutory rights and remedies you may have, Makita warrants its products sold new in Australia via an Authorised Makita Australia Dealer against defective workmanship and faulty materials from the date of purchase by the end customer for the corresponding period set out in the Classifications below (calculated in each case from the date of purchase):
|Category||Warranty (Effective 1st July 2020)|
|ALL CORDLESS SKINS LI-ION||5YR (Registered within 30 days)* or
3YR (Registered post 30 days or Non-registered)**
|240V – PNEUMATIC – GAS – LASER||2YR|
|PETROL POWERED PRODUCTS||2YR|
|ADAPTORS – BATTERIES – CHARGERS||2YR|
|CLOTHING – ACCESSORY CONSUMABLES – SPARE PARTS***||1YR|
*Limited to purchases that are registered online at Makita.com.au/MyMakita within 30 days of invoice. This offer is extended to purchases made between 1st January 2020 and 30th June 2020, which must be registered by 31st July 2020 to qualify.
**Purchases registered post 30 days of invoice or non-registered purchases, including those prior to 1st January 2020.
***The spare parts must also have been fitted by an Authorised Service Agent.
Makita will undertake, as its option, to repair or replace, free of charge, each product or part thereof which qualifies under this Limited Warranty on the condition that:
- The complete product is returned to Makita or one of its Authorised Service Agents, in person or freight pre-paid by you, and found, on examination, to be suffering from a manufacturing defect;
- The product or relevant part has not been subjected to misuse, neglect, or been involved in an accident; and
- The repairs are not required as a result of normal wear and tear.
Makita cannot be held responsible for any repair other than those carried out by it or one of its Authorised Service Agents. In Australia "Makita" means MAKITA (AUSTRALIA) PTY LIMITED, 2 Litton Close, Pemulwuy NSW 2145, Telephone: 1300 361 690.
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR AUSTRALIAN CONSUMERS:
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Makita (Australia) Pty Ltd ACN 001 117 335