- Designed to suit the needs of structural steel tradesmen, heavy mechanics, riggers as well as anyone that needs to fasten material between 400 and 1,050 N.m.
- Develop a mobile brushless impact wrench that has 1,050 N.mof fastening torque, that is also extremely compact and lightweight
- Rubber bumper –designed to protect the work piece from damage and insulate the heat from the motor
- LED job light –twin LED job light with pre glow and afterglow functions
- 3 stage impact selection –3 stage impact power can be selected depending on the material of the workpiece or bolt type.
- Variable speed control –as well as having 3 stage impact selection user also has control over the speed on the trigger
- BL Brushless Motor –provides more power and longer run times then normal brushed designs
- Electric brake –driving shank quickly brakes upon release of the trigger, enabling the user to have more control over the tool
- Rubber joint construction –suppresses the transmission of vibration to battery terminals. Minimising battery failures such as terminal breakage or poor contact
- Sky hook –large hook 45mm wide for hanging on guard rails or scaffolding
|Impacts per minute:ipm||High 2,200|
|No load speed: rpm||High 1,800|
|Tightening torque: N.m||High 1,050|
|Nut busting torque: N.m||1,700|