Designed to suit the needs of tradesmen that require a versatile tool for fastening nuts and bolts, wood screws and self-drilling screws. Providing the power of 18V with a new compact design.
The DTD155 features Assist mode, allowing users to easily fasten screws into timber. As well as the Brushless Motor that efficiently produces power to increase durability and runtime.
- Twin LED Job Light - with pre-glow and after-glow function, illuminates more widely whilst maintaining brightness
- Assist Mode - NEW assist mode assists when fastening screws into timber, the driver starts slowly and reaches full speed once the screw stabilises
- Hard / Soft impact Power - changes both speed and impact rate at the touch of a button
- Brushless Motor - provides more power to the motor whilst increasing runtime and durability
- Compact Overall Length - body has been designed to be the shortest and most well balanced impact driver on the market
- XPT eXtreme Protection Technology - enhances dust and drip resistant performance for use in outdoor applications or harsh environments
- Performance - 3 mode impact selection, allows for accurate tightening in various applications
|Driving Shank||6.35 mm (1/4") Hex|
|Power Selection||2 stages + assist mode|
|Impact per minute||0-3,900 ipm|
|No load speed||0-3,000 rpm|
|Max tightening torque||140 Nm.|
|Overall Length||135 mm|
|Weight (with BL1860B)||1.47 kg|
You may be interested in this
MAKITA POWER TOOLS & ACCESSORIES:
Makita Power Tools & Accessories are manufactured to the highest quality standards and are thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. In addition to any statutory rights and remedies you may have, Makita warrants its products sold new in Australia via an Authorised Makita Australia Dealer against defective workmanship and faulty materials from the date of purchase by the end customer for the corresponding period set out in the Classifications below (calculated in each case from the date of purchase):
|Category||Warranty (Effective 1st July 2020)|
|ALL CORDLESS SKINS LI-ION||5YR (Registered within 30 days)* or
3YR (Registered post 30 days or Non-registered)**
|240V – PNEUMATIC – GAS – LASER||2YR|
|PETROL POWERED PRODUCTS||2YR|
|ADAPTORS – BATTERIES – CHARGERS||2YR|
|CLOTHING – ACCESSORY CONSUMABLES – SPARE PARTS***||1YR|
*Limited to purchases that are registered online at Makita.com.au/MyMakita within 30 days of invoice. This offer is extended to purchases made between 1st January 2020 and 30th June 2020, which must be registered by 31st July 2020 to qualify.
**Purchases registered post 30 days of invoice or non-registered purchases, including those prior to 1st January 2020.
***The spare parts must also have been fitted by an Authorised Service Agent.
Makita will undertake, as its option, to repair or replace, free of charge, each product or part thereof which qualifies under this Limited Warranty on the condition that:
- The complete product is returned to Makita or one of its Authorised Service Agents, in person or freight pre-paid by you, and found, on examination, to be suffering from a manufacturing defect;
- The product or relevant part has not been subjected to misuse, neglect, or been involved in an accident; and
- The repairs are not required as a result of normal wear and tear.
Makita cannot be held responsible for any repair other than those carried out by it or one of its Authorised Service Agents. In Australia "Makita" means MAKITA (AUSTRALIA) PTY LIMITED, 2 Litton Close, Pemulwuy NSW 2145, Telephone: 1300 361 690.
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR AUSTRALIAN CONSUMERS:
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Makita (Australia) Pty Ltd ACN 001 117 335