Makita 18V Mobile Impact Driver (Tool Only) DTD152Z
- extreme Protection Technology (xPT) offers maximum protection against dust, debris and liquids for optimal performance in extreme conditions.
- NEW Battery Protection System provides Over-Discharge, Temperature and Circuit Protection for enhanced performance, battery cycle life and overall battery life.
- Increased max. torque of 1,460 in. lbs.
- One-touch bit holder enables quick and easy bit installation.
- Twin LED lights with pre-glow and after-glow functions.
- Glow in the dark rubber bumper.
- Improved ergonomic soft rubber grip design for vibration absorption and comfortable operation features re-contoured rear grip portion and ribbed grip for improved hold.
|Battery Capacities||18V Li-Ion|
|Hex Shank||1/4 Hex|
|No Load Speed||0 - 2,900 RPM|
|Impacts Per Minute||0 - 3,500 IPM|
|Maximum Fastening Torque||1,460 in. lbs (165 Nm)|
|Vibration Level||10.5 m/s²|
|Noise Level||93 dB(A)|
|Overall Length||5-3/8" (137 mm)|
|Net Weight||2.0 lbs (0.9 kg)|
Makita Grease Gun Attachment P-90439
- Can be quickly attached to and operated by most Cordless Driver-Drills, Impact Drivers as well as most 240 V drills. (Tools require a 38 mm to 75 mm body diameter)
- Features a lightweight durable aluminium grease container.
- Can be used with standard grease cartridges or loaded using bulk grease.
- RECOMMENDED working pressure 4,000 PSI. (Maximum rated pressure 8,000 PSI (+/- 500 PSI).
- Pressure vent protector prevents pressure overload for operator safety.
- Features 1/4" Hex Drive Shank for quick attachment to power tool.
- Ideal for maintenance workshops, hire and rental dealers, agriculture and heavy machinery operators and more.
- Optional 12" grease hose (P-90401) and 24" grease hose (P-90423) available.