Designed to suits the needs of installing upholstery and fastening wall sarking to timber house framing.
Powered by Makita's 18V Lithium Ion battery platform this compact and lightweight stapler is suited to RT type 13 staples.
With a continuous shooting function staples can be fired repeatedly with quick response times while the anti-dry fire mechanism prevents jamming and users from thinking they have fired a staple.
- Continuous Shooting - contact arm mechanism enables continuous shooting and drag shooting with quick response times
- Anti-dry Fire - prevents jamming and prevents you from thinking you fired a staple when the tool fires with no staples
- LED joblight - for bright and wide illumination with afterglow function
- Low Reaction Force - minimal recoil force felt by the user for comfortable operation
- xPT extreme Protection Technology - advanced protects against dust and moisture for use outdoors or in harsh environments
- Performance - up to 12,000 staples fired on a single 6.0Ah battery
- Continuous shooting or drag shooting whilst the contact arm is down.
- Quick firing response with zero recharging time
- Compact and lightweight - Ensures comfortable use during operation
|Staple Width||10 mm|
|Staple Length||7 & 10 mm|
|Staple Size||0.5 & 0.7|
|Overall Length||235 mm|