Makita 18v High Speed Screwdriver with Collated Screw Gun (Tool Only) DFS452Z
- Includes auto feed collated screw gun attachment
- Push drive technology automatically engages the motor without pulling the trigger
- 4,000 rpm no load speed delivers high torque performance
- Collated screw depth 25-55 mm with counter sink fine adjustment
- Durable aluminium gear housing with smooth high durability clutch
|Drive Shank||6.35 mm (1/4") Hex|
|Max. capacities collated drywall screw||25-55 mm|
|Max. capacities drywall screw||5 mm|
|Max. capacities self-drilling screw||6 mm|
|No Load Speed||0-4,000 rpm|
|Overall Length||251 mm|
|Tool Weight||1.1 kg|
Makita 18V Cordless Brushless Impact Driver DTD170Z
- Six modes for tackling any task
- MAx Mode
- Hard Mode
- Medium Mode
- Soft Mode
- Tex Mode
- Assist Mode
- Features of Assist Mode: When fastening screws the driver starts slowly when trigger is fully depressed, in order to stabilise the screw.
Once the driver begins to Impact the speed is automatically increased to maximum RMP to drive home the screw.
- Brushless DC motor
- More work amount on a single full battery charge
- Durable against long continuous operation
- Wide illumination Twin high-brightness LED with pre and after-glow functions
- Easy to operate, Large touch screen operation panel.
|Capacity||Standard bolt : M5 - M16|
High tensile bolt : M5 - M14
|Drive shank||1/4 Hex|
|Impacts per minute (ipm)||0 - 3,800|
|No load speed (rpm)||0 - 3,600|
|Max. fastening torque||175N.m|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||117x79x236mm|
|Net Weight||1.3kg with BL1815N|
1.5kg with BL1850
Makita Active 3 Li-Ion Rapid Charger DC18RC
- Fast charging - charges Li-Ion 3.0Ah battery in only 22 minutes
- Built-in CPU - gathers information from the battery's memory chip to determine optimum charging method
- Forced air cooling fan - cools the battery to minimise charging time
- Digital power display identifies the condition of the battery and charging condition
|Cell Capacity||1.5-5.0 Ah|
|Charge Time||15 mins (1.5 Ah) 22 mins (3.0 Ah) 36 mins (4.0 Ah) 45 mins (5.0 Ah)|
|Net Weight||820 g|
|Overall Length||185 mm|
Makita 5.0Ah Lithium Battery with Charge Indicator BL1850B-L
- Star Protection
- Battery Fuel Gauge
- Multi-contact slide type terminal
- Protective gel coating
- Active 3 Controls current, voltage and thermal temperature
- Shock absorbing construction
- The fastest charge times in the industry
- Intelligent battery & charger communication system
- Protective gel coating - Sensitive electronics are protected with a thick gel coating, preventing damage against dust & moisture.
- Shock absorbing construction - Battery cells are protected in an internal bumper case with foam pads at the base to protect against shock.
- Multi-contact slide terminal - Ensures stable contact with the tool even under extreme vibration.
- Overload Protection - The battery and tool communicate, protecting your tool and battery from overload by cutting power when put under abnormally high current draw.
- Over-discharge Protection - Monitors battery charge capacity and cuts power to protect battery cells.
- Over heat protection - Extreme heat damages ALL batteries. If the battery reaches a certain level of heat it will cut power to the tool.
- Up 66% more run time than BL1830*
- 4-Stage battery fuel indicator
- 45 minute charge time
|Dimensions LxWxH||11 x 8 x 6.5 cm|