Makita's Auto-start Wireless System (AWS) has modernised on-demand dust extraction to meet the needs of cordless power tool users. AWS allows you to work with maximum efficiency, without the hazard of dust & leads. Featuring our legendary cordless technology, the AWS range has the power, speed & runtime to keep you ahead of the game.
Attach your DVC864 Dust extraction vacuum to your AWS tool and activate your dust extraction vacuum with your tool's power button.
Makita 18V x 2 Brushless AWS 230mm (9") Angle Grinder DGA901ZKU1
- 18V x 2 BL Brushless Motor - efficient energy production with 36V of power thanks to 18Vx2 technology enabling lower heat production and increased work on a single charge.
- Electric Brake - quickly shows the wheel rotation to a complete stop after the switch has been disengaged.
- AFT (Active Feedback Sensor Technology) - shuts down the tool to protect the user if rotation speed suddenly slows down.
- Anti-restart / Soft Start - if battery is inserted whilst the switch is engaged the toll will not. Switch must be released and engaged again. Slower initial disc RPM before reaching full speed, to reduce start up shock, ensuring user safety.
- Battery Guard - prevents batteries from shock should the tool be dropped or fall.
- ADT (Automatic Torque Drive Technology) - optimises rpm and torque automatically to produce the fastest cut in light or dark applications.
- XPT (eXtreme Protection Technology) - enhances dust and drip resistant performance protecting electrical components.
- Vibration Suppression Joint - rubber joint provides less vibration, allowing for more comfortable operation.
|Voltage||18V x 2|
|Wheel Diameter||230 mm (9")|
|No Load Speed||6,000 rpm|
|Overall Length||499 mm|
Makita 5.0Ah Lithium Battery with Charge Indicator BL1850B-L
- Star Protection
- Battery Fuel Gauge
- Multi-contact slide type terminal
- Protective gel coating
- Active 3 Controls current, voltage and thermal temperature
- Shock absorbing construction
- The fastest charge times in the industry
- Intelligent battery & charger communication system
- Protective gel coating - Sensitive electronics are protected with a thick gel coating, preventing damage against dust & moisture.
- Shock absorbing construction - Battery cells are protected in an internal bumper case with foam pads at the base to protect against shock.
- Multi-contact slide terminal - Ensures stable contact with the tool even under extreme vibration.
- Overload Protection - The battery and tool communicate, protecting your tool and battery from overload by cutting power when put under abnormally high current draw.
- Over-discharge Protection - Monitors battery charge capacity and cuts power to protect battery cells.
- Over heat protection - Extreme heat damages ALL batteries. If the battery reaches a certain level of heat it will cut power to the tool.
- Up 66% more run time than BL1830*
- 4-Stage battery fuel indicator
- 45 minute charge time
|Dimensions LxWxH||11 x 8 x 6.5 cm|
Makita Dual Port Rapid Battery Charger DC18RD
- Fast charging - charges 2 x 3.0Ah Lithium-Ion batteries at the same time in only 22 minutes
- Built-in CPU - gathers information from the battery's memory chip to determine optimum charging method
- Forced air cooling fan - cools the battery to minimise charging time
- LED charging display
- Full charge sound alert
- USB port provides 1.5A output for charging smart phones, tablets, etc
|Cell Capacity||1.5 - 5.0Ah|
|Charge Time||15 mins (1.5Ah), 22 mins (3.0Ah), 36 mins (4.0Ah), 45 mins (5.0Ah)|
|Net Weight||1.9 kg|
|Overall Length||200 mm|