Bonus Via Redemption until 31 December 2019 - Makita 36v Turbo Blower DUB362Z
For redemption go to https://www.makita.com.au/promotions
LXT OPE, When Power Means Business - When you choose Makita Outdoor Power Equipment, you choose to be part of something bigger. Our complete line up of cordless outdoor solutions will revolutionise the way you work - empowering you with over a century of knowledge and expertise in crafting the world’s most reliable tools. With the support of the world’s largest 18V cordless system, you can be sure our Power Garden range will get the job done and more - no petrol or cord needed.
- 18" heavy duty steel deck
- 2 tooth bar blade
- High power brushless motor provides 3,300rpm
- 60L catcher
- Automatic torque driver technology
|Grass box capacity||60L|
|Cutting height adjustmment range||20-75mm, 10 heights|
|No load speed||3,300rpm|
|Max. cutting width||460mm (18")|
|Recommended mowing area||800m²|
|Weight (with battery)||27.6kg|
|Voltage||36V (18V x 2)|
Makita 18V 5.0Ah Lithium Battery with Charge Indicator BL1850B-L
- Star Protection
- Battery Fuel Gauge
- Multi-contact slide type terminal
- Protective gel coating
- Active 3 Controls current, voltage and thermal temperature
- Shock absorbing construction
- The fastest charge times in the industry
- Intelligent battery & charger communication system
- Protective gel coating - Sensitive electronics are protected with a thick gel coating, preventing damage against dust & moisture.
- Shock absorbing construction - Battery cells are protected in an internal bumper case with foam pads at the base to protect against shock.
- Multi-contact slide terminal - Ensures stable contact with the tool even under extreme vibration.
- Overload Protection - The battery and tool communicate, protecting your tool and battery from overload by cutting power when put under abnormally high current draw.
- Over-discharge Protection - Monitors battery charge capacity and cuts power to protect battery cells.
- Over heat protection - Extreme heat damages ALL batteries. If the battery reaches a certain level of heat it will cut power to the tool.
- Up 66% more run time than BL1830*
- 4-Stage battery fuel indicator
- 45 minute charge time
|Dimensions LxWxH||11 x 8 x 6.5 cm|
Makita DC18RD 14.4-18v Dual Lithium Charger Fast Charger
- Fast charging - charges 2 x 3.0Ah Lithium-Ion batteries at the same time in only 22 minutes
- Built-in CPU - gathers information from the battery's memory chip to determine optimum charging method
- Forced air cooling fan - cools the battery to minimise charging time
- LED charging display
- Full charge sound alert
- USB port provides 1.5A output for charging smart phones, tablets, etc
|Cell Capacity||1.5 - 5.0 Ah|
|Charge Time||15 mins (1.5 Ah), 22 mins (3.0 Ah), 36 mins (4.0 Ah), 45 mins (5.0 Ah)|
|Net Weight||1.9 kg|
|Overall Length||200 mm|