Makita's Auto-start Wireless System (AWS) has modernised on-demand dust extraction to meet the needs of cordless power tool users. AWS allows you to work with maximum efficiency, without the hazard of dust & leads. Featuring our legendary cordless technology, the AWS range has the power, speed & runtime to keep you ahead of the game.
Attach your DVC864 Dust extraction vacuum to your AWS tool and activate your dust extraction vacuum with your tool's power button.
36V (18v x 2) 305mm Slide Mitre Saw (AWS)
- Dual stage dust extraction - dust is collected from two locations, behind the fence and behind the blade. Dust collection is more efficient through the entire cut regardless of the size of material
- Forward rail design - newly designed rail system provides an extremely smooth cutting motion. His design also allows the saw to be placed against a wall minimising the overall footprint.
- DXT - Deep and eXact cutting technology, allows a larger cutting capacity due to the innovative direct drive gearbox.
- Bevel angel adjustment - located on the front of the saw the bevel angle can quickly and easily be adjusted left and right without having to reach around the back of the saw
- Laser line - displays a bright line on the work piece indicating the cut line allowing for quick and easy cuts. Laser can also manually be turned off and on
- Soft start - suppress start up reaction for smooth start ups
- Automatic torque drive - optimises rpm and torque automatically to produce he fastest cut in light or hard applications
- Heavy duty supports - large adjustable supports stabilise work material when cutting large work pieces
- Mitre angle lock - mitre angle with positive stops at 0°, 15°, 22.5°, 31.6°, 45° and 60° left or right
|Voltage||36V (18V x 2)|
|Cutting Capacities at 0°||Max width: 92 x 382 mm|
Max height: 107 x 363 mm
|Cutting Capacities at 45°||Max width: 92 x 268 mm|
Max height: 107 x 255 mm
|Bevel capacity||48° left - 48° right|
|Mitre capacity||60° left - 60° right|
|Blade Diameter||305 mm (12")|
|Bore Diameter||25.4 mm|
|No load speed||4400 rpm|
Same Time Dual Port Rapid Charger - DC18RD
- Fast charging - charges 2 x 3.0Ah Lithium-Ion batteries at the same time in only 22 minutes
- Built-in CPU - gathers information from the battery's memory chip to determine optimum charging method
- Forced air cooling fan - cools the battery to minimise charging time
- LED charging display
- Full charge sound alert
- USB port provides 1.5A output for charging smart phones, tablets, etc
|Cell Capacity||1.5 - 5.0Ah|
|Charge Time||15mins (1.5Ah), 22mins (3.0Ah), 36mins (4.0Ah), 45mins (5.0Ah)|
|Net Weight||1.9 kg|
|Overall Length||20 mm|
18V Li-Ion Battery - BL1850B
- Fuel gauge indicator, displays charge remaining on battery in four stages
- Built in memory chip communicates the usage history with the charger
- Built in shock absorbers protect the cells from jobsite conditions
- High energy cells pack more power per cell to reduce number of cells and overall weight
- Large release button for easy removal from the tool
- Built in air vents and wall cools the battery cells evenly whilst blocking damaging debris
- 16 contact terminals provide consistent power and firm hold in any environment
|Cell Capacity||5.0 Ah|
|Charge Time||45 mins w/DC18RC|
|Net Weight||630 g|
Makita Mitre Saw Stand WST06
- 40% lighter than the WST05
- Easy to assemble
- Light weight
- Trolley castors
- 16kg total weight
- Maximum extended width of 2550 mm
- Easy installation and removal of the mitre saw
- Additional rubber feet have been installed on the bottom of the saw mounting plates for easy transportation in the work vehicle
- Tool-less removal of Mitre Saw
- Roller Support
- Stopper Support
- Carry Handles
- Wrench Storage
- 4 x Folding Legs
- Adjustable Feet
|Max. Extended Width||2550 mm|
You may be interested in this
MAKITA POWER TOOLS & ACCESSORIES:
Makita Power Tools & Accessories are manufactured to the highest quality standards and are thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. In addition to any statutory rights and remedies you may have, Makita warrants its products sold new in Australia via an Authorised Makita Australia Dealer against defective workmanship and faulty materials from the date of purchase by the end customer for the corresponding period set out in the Classifications below (calculated in each case from the date of purchase):
|Category||Warranty (Effective 1st July 2020)|
|ALL CORDLESS SKINS LI-ION||5YR (Registered within 30 days)* or
3YR (Registered post 30 days or Non-registered)**
|240V – PNEUMATIC – GAS – LASER||2YR|
|PETROL POWERED PRODUCTS||2YR|
|ADAPTORS – BATTERIES – CHARGERS||2YR|
|CLOTHING – ACCESSORY CONSUMABLES – SPARE PARTS***||1YR|
*Limited to purchases that are registered online at Makita.com.au/MyMakita within 30 days of invoice. This offer is extended to purchases made between 1st January 2020 and 30th June 2020, which must be registered by 31st July 2020 to qualify.
**Purchases registered post 30 days of invoice or non-registered purchases, including those prior to 1st January 2020.
***The spare parts must also have been fitted by an Authorised Service Agent.
Makita will undertake, as its option, to repair or replace, free of charge, each product or part thereof which qualifies under this Limited Warranty on the condition that:
- The complete product is returned to Makita or one of its Authorised Service Agents, in person or freight pre-paid by you, and found, on examination, to be suffering from a manufacturing defect;
- The product or relevant part has not been subjected to misuse, neglect, or been involved in an accident; and
- The repairs are not required as a result of normal wear and tear.
Makita cannot be held responsible for any repair other than those carried out by it or one of its Authorised Service Agents. In Australia "Makita" means MAKITA (AUSTRALIA) PTY LIMITED, 2 Litton Close, Pemulwuy NSW 2145, Telephone: 1300 361 690.
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR AUSTRALIAN CONSUMERS:
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Makita (Australia) Pty Ltd ACN 001 117 335