- Self priming function - water can not only be supplied from a tap but the storage bucket can be used with the self suction hose as the water source making it completely cord/hose free, allowing it to be used without any limitations.
- Adjustable pressure function - the spray lance has an easy and quick control function allowing the pressure to be easily adjusted by turning the handle, making it perfect for applications that require pressure control.
- Variety of optional accessories providing more convenience for a range of applications.
- 2 modes allowing for the most accurate pressure for a wide range of applications.
- 18Vx2 Brushless motor - 36V of power and runtime without leaving the 18V LXT platform
- 50L storage box capacity - Water can be drawn from a bucket, not requiring any pressure to fill the unit (max suction head of 1m). The 50L capacity will allow for 12mins runtime on Low and 8 mins runtime on High.
|Voltage||36 V (18 Vx2)|
|Max Pressure||8 MPa (1160 psi)|
|Regular flow||Low: 240 L/h|
High: 330 L/h
|Max Flow||380 L/h|
|Adjustable Pressure function||Yes|
Makita 5.0Ah Lithium Battery with Charge Indicator BL1850B-L
- Star Protection
- Battery Fuel Gauge
- Multi-contact slide type terminal
- Protective gel coating
- Active 3 Controls current, voltage and thermal temperature
- Shock absorbing construction
- The fastest charge times in the industry
- Intelligent battery & charger communication system
- Protective gel coating - Sensitive electronics are protected with a thick gel coating, preventing damage against dust & moisture.
- Shock absorbing construction - Battery cells are protected in an internal bumper case with foam pads at the base to protect against shock.
- Multi-contact slide terminal - Ensures stable contact with the tool even under extreme vibration.
- Overload Protection - The battery and tool communicate, protecting your tool and battery from overload by cutting power when put under abnormally high current draw.
- Over-discharge Protection - Monitors battery charge capacity and cuts power to protect battery cells.
- Over heat protection - Extreme heat damages ALL batteries. If the battery reaches a certain level of heat it will cut power to the tool.
- Up 66% more run time than BL1830*
- 4-Stage battery fuel indicator
- 45 minute charge time
|Dimensions LxWxH||11 x 8 x 6.5 cm|
Makita 14.4-18v Dual Lithium Charger Fast Charger DC18RD
- Fast charging - charges 2 x 3.0 Ah Lithium-Ion batteries at the same time in only 22 minutes
- Built-in CPU - gathers information from the battery's memory chip to determine optimum charging method
- Forced air cooling fan - cools the battery to minimise charging time
- LED charging display
- Full charge sound alert
- USB port provides 1.5 A output for charging smart phones, tablets, etc
|Cell Capacity||1.5 - 5.0 Ah|
|Charge Time||15 mins (1.5 Ah), 22 mins (3.0 Ah), 36 mins (4.0 Ah), 45 mins (5.0 Ah)|
|Net Weight||1.9 kg|
|Overall Length||200 mm|
You may be interested in this
MAKITA POWER TOOLS & ACCESSORIES:
Makita Power Tools & Accessories are manufactured to the highest quality standards and are thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. In addition to any statutory rights and remedies you may have, Makita warrants its products sold new in Australia via an Authorised Makita Australia Dealer against defective workmanship and faulty materials from the date of purchase by the end customer for the corresponding period set out in the Classifications below (calculated in each case from the date of purchase):
|Category||Warranty (Effective 1st July 2020)|
|ALL CORDLESS SKINS LI-ION||5YR (Registered within 30 days)* or
3YR (Registered post 30 days or Non-registered)**
|240V – PNEUMATIC – GAS – LASER||2YR|
|PETROL POWERED PRODUCTS||2YR|
|ADAPTORS – BATTERIES – CHARGERS||2YR|
|CLOTHING – ACCESSORY CONSUMABLES – SPARE PARTS***||1YR|
*Limited to purchases that are registered online at Makita.com.au/MyMakita within 30 days of invoice. This offer is extended to purchases made between 1st January 2020 and 30th June 2020, which must be registered by 31st July 2020 to qualify.
**Purchases registered post 30 days of invoice or non-registered purchases, including those prior to 1st January 2020.
***The spare parts must also have been fitted by an Authorised Service Agent.
Makita will undertake, as its option, to repair or replace, free of charge, each product or part thereof which qualifies under this Limited Warranty on the condition that:
- The complete product is returned to Makita or one of its Authorised Service Agents, in person or freight pre-paid by you, and found, on examination, to be suffering from a manufacturing defect;
- The product or relevant part has not been subjected to misuse, neglect, or been involved in an accident; and
- The repairs are not required as a result of normal wear and tear.
Makita cannot be held responsible for any repair other than those carried out by it or one of its Authorised Service Agents. In Australia "Makita" means MAKITA (AUSTRALIA) PTY LIMITED, 2 Litton Close, Pemulwuy NSW 2145, Telephone: 1300 361 690.
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR AUSTRALIAN CONSUMERS:
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Makita (Australia) Pty Ltd ACN 001 117 335