- 3 Stage Speed Control - high, medium and low speed can be changed by simply pushing a button on the easy to use LED display.
- Reverse Switch - tangled grass clippings can be removed by slow reverse rotation of the cutting tool (automatically stops after three seconds) by pressing button and pulling trigger.
- XPT extreme protection technology, is an advanced series of seals and channels to direct dust and moisture away from key internal components.
- Active Feedback technology - when the metal blade (optional) hits a solid object like a tree stump or fence, the sudden decrease in rpm triggers the brake, stopping kickback occurring.
- 18Vx2 Brushless Motor powered by two 18 V Li ion batteries providing up to 1 kW of output which is equivalent to 30 cc petrol engines.
- Automatic Torque Drive will automatically increase the torque of the motor when increased load is detected
- 430 mm (17") Max. cutting width - similar cutting capacity to 30 cc petrol engine grass trimmers
- Counter clockwise Blade Rotation - blade rotation is the same as petrol brush cutters making it comfortable for traditional users
|Voltage||36 V (18 V x 2)|
|Max. output||1 kW|
|No Load speed||Hi: 7,000 rpm|
Med: 5,500 rpm
Lo: 4,600 rpm
|Spindle size||M10 x 1.25 LH|
|Nylon head accepts nylon line||2.0 - 2.4 mm x 3.5 m|
|Max. cutting width - 2-Tooth Blade||255 mm|
|Max. cutting width - Nylon Line||430 mm|
|Max. cutting width - 2-Tooth Blade||255 / 305 mm|