Bonus Via Redemption until 31 December 2019 - 2x Makita 18v 5.0Ah Battery BL1850
For redemption go to https://www.makita.com.au/promotions
BONUS Makita Straight Shaft BrushCutter Attachment (EM403MP) 199509-8
Makita 18Vx2 Brushless Multi-Function Power Head DUX60Z
- 36V (18Vx2) - Powered by two 18V Li-ion batteries the Multi-function power head is supplied with 36V of power to the brushless motor
- XPT - for use in outdoor applications protection from dust and dripping water is enhanced protecting the circuitry
- Brushless Motor - the DUX60Z possesses the Makita BL 52 motor providing high levels of performance
- Quick transition between Attachments - A simple to operate lever and button system allows quick charging of attachments
- Active Feedback Technology - If the sensor detects a drastic decrease in the rotation of the attachment the motor will stop immediately
- 3 Speed Selection and variable trigger - Variable speed control by trigger along with 3 set speeds allows flexible depending on the attachment being used.
|Max output power||600W|
|No load speed||High: 9,700|
|Grass clipping removal function||Yes|
|Variable speed control||Yes|
Makita Hedge Trimmer Attachment 535mm 195735-7
Makita LE400MP Extension Pole 196031-6
- Makita LE400MP Extension Shaft Attachment
|Suits||EX2650LH and HXU03ZX2 Split Shaft Multi-Tools|
|Provides attached reach when used with||Pole Hedge Trimmer Attachment EN400MP and Pole Chain Saw Attachment EY400MP|
Makita 5.0Ah Lithium Battery with Charge Indicator BL1850B-L
- Star Protection
- Battery Fuel Gauge
- Multi-contact slide type terminal
- Protective gel coating
- Active 3 Controls current, voltage and thermal temperature
- Shock absorbing construction
- The fastest charge times in the industry
- Intelligent battery & charger communication system
- Protective gel coating - Sensitive electronics are protected with a thick gel coating, preventing damage against dust & moisture.
- Shock absorbing construction - Battery cells are protected in an internal bumper case with foam pads at the base to protect against shock.
- Multi-contact slide terminal - Ensures stable contact with the tool even under extreme vibration.
- Overload Protection - The battery and tool communicate, protecting your tool and battery from overload by cutting power when put under abnormally high current draw.
- Over-discharge Protection - Monitors battery charge capacity and cuts power to protect battery cells.
- Over heat protection - Extreme heat damages ALL batteries. If the battery reaches a certain level of heat it will cut power to the tool.
- Up 66% more run time than BL1830*
- 4-Stage battery fuel indicator
- 45 minute charge time
|Dimensions LxWxH||11 x 8 x 6.5 cm|
Makita 14.4-18v Dual Lithium Charger Fast Charger DC18RD
- Fast charging - charges 2 x 3.0 Ah Lithium-Ion batteries at the same time in only 22 minutes
- Built-in CPU - gathers information from the battery's memory chip to determine optimum charging method
- Forced air cooling fan - cools the battery to minimise charging time
- LED charging display
- Full charge sound alert
- USB port provides 1.5 A output for charging smart phones, tablets, etc
|Cell Capacity||1.5 - 5.0 Ah|
|Charge Time||15 mins (1.5 Ah), 22 mins (3.0 Ah), 36 mins (4.0 Ah), 45 mins (5.0 Ah)|
|Net Weight||1.9 kg|
|Overall Length||200 mm|