Bonus Via Redemption until 30 September 2020 - Makita 12V/18V Digital Jobsite Radio DMR110
For redemption go to https://www.makita.com.au/promotions
- Cruise control function lever allows user to set desired speed removing the need constantly engage trigger
- XPT provides increased resistance to moisture and dripping water for use in harsh outdoor environments
- 18Vx2 Brushless Motor 36 V of power and runtime without leaving the 18 V LXT platform, producing 234 km/h air velocity
- 3 stage telescopic nozzle with an adjustment range of 100 mm
- Vacuum with mulching function vacuum function features max sealed suction of 3.2 kPa. Shredder in fan mulches material allowing more material to fit into the bag
- 50 L bag capacity large dust bag capacity allows for longer periods of use and less downtime
|Voltage||36 V (18Vx2)|
|Max. air velocity||234 km/h|
|Max. air volume||0-13.4 m³/min|
|Max. sealed suction||3.2 kPa|
|Dust bag capacity||50 L|
|Continuous runtime (High)||Blower - 10 mins|
Vacuum - 8 mins
|No load speed||0 - 7,850 rpm|
|Overall length||737 / 1,396 mm|
Makita 5.0Ah Lithium Battery with Charge Indicator BL1850B-L
- Star Protection
- Battery Fuel Gauge
- Multi-contact slide type terminal
- Protective gel coating
- Active 3 Controls current, voltage and thermal temperature
- Shock absorbing construction
- The fastest charge times in the industry
- Intelligent battery & charger communication system
- Protective gel coating - Sensitive electronics are protected with a thick gel coating, preventing damage against dust & moisture.
- Shock absorbing construction - Battery cells are protected in an internal bumper case with foam pads at the base to protect against shock.
- Multi-contact slide terminal - Ensures stable contact with the tool even under extreme vibration.
- Overload Protection - The battery and tool communicate, protecting your tool and battery from overload by cutting power when put under abnormally high current draw.
- Over-discharge Protection - Monitors battery charge capacity and cuts power to protect battery cells.
- Over heat protection - Extreme heat damages ALL batteries. If the battery reaches a certain level of heat it will cut power to the tool.
- Up 66% more run time than BL1830*
- 4-Stage battery fuel indicator
- 45 minute charge time
|Dimensions LxWxH||11 x 8 x 6.5 cm|
Makita 14.4-18v Dual Lithium Charger Fast Charger DC18RD
- Fast charging - charges 2 x 3.0 Ah Lithium-Ion batteries at the same time in only 22 minutes
- Built-in CPU - gathers information from the battery's memory chip to determine optimum charging method
- Forced air cooling fan - cools the battery to minimise charging time
- LED charging display
- Full charge sound alert
- USB port provides 1.5 A output for charging smart phones, tablets, etc
|Cell Capacity||1.5 - 5.0 Ah|
|Charge Time||15 mins (1.5 Ah), 22 mins (3.0 Ah), 36 mins (4.0 Ah), 45 mins (5.0 Ah)|
|Net Weight||1.9 kg|
|Overall Length||200 mm|