- Dual stage dust extraction - dust is collected from two locations, behind the fence and behind the blade. Dust collection is more efficient through the entire cut regardless of the size of the material.
- Forward rail design - newly designed rail system provides an extremely smooth cutting motion with a single smooth action from the front to the back of the cut. This design also allows the saw to be placed against a wall minimising the overall footprint.
- Removable sub fence - provides excellent stock stability when cutting and can easily be removed for bevel cutting.
- DXT - Deep and eXact cutting Technology, allows a larger cutting capacity due to the innovative direct drive gearbox.
- Soft start - suppresses start up reaction for smooth start ups.
- Bevel angle adjustment - located on the front of the saw the bevel angle can quickly and easily be adjusted left and right without having to reach around the back of the saw.
- Mitre angle lock - mitre angle with positive stops at 0°, 15°, 22.5°, 31.6°, 45°, and 60° left or right.
- Capacity - Cross cuts at 71 x 305 mm and Horizontal skirting cuts at 133 mm
- Innovation - Unique Forward Rail System offers a reduced footprint and ultra smooth cutting action.
- Efficiency - Dual stage dust extraction for a healthier and cleaner jobsite.
- Convenience - Forward facing bevel lock system for faster more convenient bevel adjustment.
|Max. cutting capacities at 90°||Max. width: 68 x 310 mm|
Max. height: 91 x 279 mm
|Max. cutting capacities at 45° mitre||Max. width: 68 x 218 mm|
Max. height: 91 x 197 mm
|Blade diameter||260 mm (10-1/4")|
|Bore diameter||25.4 mm|
|No load speed||3,200 rpm|
|Continuous rating input||1,510 W|
|Bevel capacity||48° left - 48° right|
|Mitre capacity||60° left - 60° right|
|Overall length||805 mm|
|Net weight||26.3 kg|
|Power supply cord||2 m|