Makita 40V Max Hammer Driver Drill HP001GZ
- Drilling Modes - screwdriving mode (rotation with clutch) for achieving an even consistent finish when fastening screws. Drilling mode (rotation only) achieving 141 Nm max. torque. Hammer Drilling mode (rotation with hammering) for drilling in masonry up to a maximum 20 mm hole diameter.
- Active Feedback Sensing Technology (AFT) sensors shut down the tool in the event of a kickback providing user protection. If the bit rotation is suddenly forced to stop such as the bit jamming the motor automatically shuts down.
- Electronic Clutch - jog wheel with digital display allows for setting the selected torque quickly and easily. With 41 settings in low speed (1-45 Nm) and 21 settings in high speed (1-10 Nm).
- Mechanical speed control with an increase of the drilling speed (2,600 rpm) on both models they are able to drill 35% faster than the equivalent 18V model.
- Compact Overall Length for improved handling and control the overall length has been reduced by 23 mm vs. the 18 V equivalent.
- High Power Output - the high power 40 V max XGT Li-Ion battery allows for continuous operation in heavy duty applications such as drilling with self-feeding bit or auger bit
|Max. drilling capacities in wood||Auger bit: 50 mm|
Self feeding bit: 76 mm
Hole saw: 152 mm
|Max. drilling capacities in steel||20 mm|
|Max. drilling capacities in masonry||20 mm|
|No load speed||Hi: 0 - 2,600 rpm|
Lo: 0 - 650 rpm
|Impact rate||Hi: 0 - 39,000 ipm|
Lo: 0 - 9,750 ipm
|Max. peak torque||141 Nm|
|Max. tightening torque||Hard: 140 Nm|
Soft: 68 Nm
Makita 40V Max Recipro Saw JR001GZ
- Blade Ejection Lever - relocated to the side of the housing for increased convenience in removing the blade. The users hands no longer need to go near the blade for removal.
- Electric Brake - maximises productivity and user safety by rapidly slowing the blade speed after the switch has been released.
- Tool less Shoe Adjustment - quickly and easily adjusted to suit the dimension of the material being cut without the need for additional tools.
- Electronic 2 Speed - slide switch allows for selection between high and low speed. High speed has been designed for wood cutting while low speed for metal cutting.
- High Durability - advanced durability protection ensure the tool can run for longer in heavy duty applications. Whiles improvements have also been made to slider mechanism and gear shaft components to ensure long term durability.
- Rubber Joint Construction - the tool body is separated into the upper and lower housings at the foot of handle portion where the housing is connected with vibration absorbing cushion rubbers. This prevents the battery terminal from chattering or the battery rails from being worn out.
- High Power Output - the high power 40 V max XGT Li Ion battery allows for continuous operation in heavy duty applications. Maximum cutting speed on the JR001G is 35% faster than the 18V equivalent.
|Max. cutting capacities in wood||255 mm|
|Max. cutting capacities in pipe||130 mm|
|Strokes per minute||Hi: 0-3,000 spm|
Lo: 0-2,300 spm
Makita 40V Max 125mm (5") Angle Grinder, Slide Switch GA005GZ
- Switch Design - features the slide switch design. The grip circumference has been reduced for more comfortable handling.
- Active Feedback Sensing Technology (AFT) - sensors shut down the tool in the event of a kickback providing user protection. If the wheel rotation is suddenly forced to stop such as the wheel jamming the motor automatically shuts down.
- Tool less Wheel Cover allows for fast and easy adjustment and installation / removal of wheel cover, for swapping to optional cutting or dust collection guards.
- High Power Output - the high power 40 V max XGT Li-Ion battery allows for continuous operation in heavy duty applications. Maximum power output is 40% higher than the 18V equivalent.
- High Durability - advanced protection against heat and dust ensure the tool can run for longer in heavy duty applications without overheating. Whiles improvements have also been made to bearing and switch components to ensure long term durability
- Electric Brake maximises productivity and user safety by rapidly slowing the wheel rotation after the switch has been released.
- Soft Start / Anti Restart - wheel starts slowly then rapidly accelerates to maximum speed to reduce the initial start up shock. Anti restart restricts the tool from starting if the trigger is depressed when a battery is installed.
|Wheel diameter||125 mm (5")|
|No load speed||8,500 rpm|
Makita 40V Max 4.0Ah Battery (BL4040) 191B26-6
- Built tough - High durability features specifically designed for XGT
- Shock absorbing structure
- High Rigidity Battery Rails - Durable slide in battery rail holds the battery and tools firmly to withstand high powered products
- Terminal shot-circuit prevention structure - The protection wall is positioned between terminals to protect them from water and dust
- Triple-layer Waterproof Structure - Prevents cell failure due to water and dust
Makita 40V Max Rapid Charger (DC40RA) 191E09-4
- Optimum Charging System - Rapid optimum charge is achieved by feeding real time data of the battery being charged with the charging control system . Data such as battery condition and cell temperature are communicated to optimise the charge
- Dual cooling fans - One for the battery and one for the charging circuit. This enable the charger to fully charge all batteries in the same charging time without slowing down due to a heat increase
- New charging status indicator light - The enlarged and raised LED light provides clearer indication of charging status.
- Compatible with LXT Li-Ion Batteries - ADP10 was developed for use with the DC40RA to rapid charge 18V batteries faster then ever before
|Charge time||45 mins (BL4040)|
28 mins (BL4025)
40 mins (BL1860B using APD10)
You may be interested in this
MAKITA POWER TOOLS & ACCESSORIES:
Makita Power Tools & Accessories are manufactured to the highest quality standards and are thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. In addition to any statutory rights and remedies you may have, Makita warrants its products sold new in Australia via an Authorised Makita Australia Dealer against defective workmanship and faulty materials from the date of purchase by the end customer for the corresponding period set out in the Classifications below (calculated in each case from the date of purchase):
|Category||Warranty (Effective 1st July 2020)|
|ALL CORDLESS SKINS LI-ION||5YR (Registered within 30 days)* or
3YR (Registered post 30 days or Non-registered)**
|240V – PNEUMATIC – GAS – LASER||2YR|
|PETROL POWERED PRODUCTS||2YR|
|ADAPTORS – BATTERIES – CHARGERS||2YR|
|CLOTHING – ACCESSORY CONSUMABLES – SPARE PARTS***||1YR|
*Limited to purchases that are registered online at Makita.com.au/MyMakita within 30 days of invoice. This offer is extended to purchases made between 1st January 2020 and 30th June 2020, which must be registered by 31st July 2020 to qualify.
**Purchases registered post 30 days of invoice or non-registered purchases, including those prior to 1st January 2020.
***The spare parts must also have been fitted by an Authorised Service Agent.
Makita will undertake, as its option, to repair or replace, free of charge, each product or part thereof which qualifies under this Limited Warranty on the condition that:
- The complete product is returned to Makita or one of its Authorised Service Agents, in person or freight pre-paid by you, and found, on examination, to be suffering from a manufacturing defect;
- The product or relevant part has not been subjected to misuse, neglect, or been involved in an accident; and
- The repairs are not required as a result of normal wear and tear.
Makita cannot be held responsible for any repair other than those carried out by it or one of its Authorised Service Agents. In Australia "Makita" means MAKITA (AUSTRALIA) PTY LIMITED, 2 Litton Close, Pemulwuy NSW 2145, Telephone: 1300 361 690.
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR AUSTRALIAN CONSUMERS:
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Makita (Australia) Pty Ltd ACN 001 117 335