Bonus Via Redemption until 31 December 2019 - Makita 1x 5.0Ah Battery BL1850B
For redemption go to https://www.makita.com.au/promotions
Introducing the new high performance brushless Wheelbarrow. It is designed for high power with a maximum carrying capacity of 130 kg. It also features variable speed by control panel trigger, hand & rear brake and LED lights. The DCU180 is powered by two 18V Li-ion batteries, however, the unit does have the ability to run off one battery.
- Fully powered by two 18V Li-ion batteries - two 18V Li-ion batteries can be directly installed on the Wheelbarrow however the unit does have the ability to run off one battery.
- Variable speed by control panel trigger - variable Trigger enables the user to have the same control as they would the accelerator on a petrol product with the added option of two set speeds.
- Maximum Load Capacity: 130 kg -This powerful wheelbarrow has the ability to carry a range of materials due to its maximum load capacity of 130 kg.
- Manual Tip function - The manual tip function makes this wheelbarrow quick and easy to unload.
- Hand Brake (Front Wheel) - provides the user with control on slopes and when steering around objects.
- Rear wheel Brake - prevents the accidental movement on a slope.
- LED Lights - illuminates in front of the wheelbarrow and allows this unit to be easily used in areas where lighting is an issue.
- BL Brushless Motor - provides more power to the motor whilst increasing runtime and durability.
- Ideal for loading heavy duty bulky material such as bricks, concrete bags and more
- The Flatbed Pipe Frame has side rails that install in an up or down position, with a large knob for easy adjustment.
- It has easy four-bolt installation for added convenience.
- It is ideal for loading heavy duty bulky material such as bricks, concrete bags, and more on construction and landscaping job sites.
|Travelling speed||Hi: 3.5 km/h / Lo: 1.5 km/h|
|Max. load capacity||130 kg|
|Overall length||1,560 mm|
|Skin Weight||43.6 kg|