The unit has been designed to suit the needs of trades people that require dust extraction for cutting masonry drilling or sanding. As well as anyone that requires a mobile option for cleaning and vacuuming.
The DVC862LZ runs off two 18V Li-ion batteries making the unit highly versatile catering to the needs of a wide range of tasks. Also featuring variable suction power and on-board cleaning accessory storage the performance of the DVC862ZL allows wet and dry cleaning to tackle any task.
- Large on/off Switch - allows for easy switching. Only functions when power switch on the front panel is switched on to prevent accidental start up during operation
- Variable Suction Power Control - suction power is variably adjustable to suit applications
- Large Bumper - protects walls and furniture surfaces from scratches and damage
- 36V (18v x 2) - powered by 2 x 18v batteries provides the motor with increased power and longer run times
- Removable Storage Box - allows for storing the removable power supply card and batteries
- BL brushless Motor - provides enhanced suction power and run time compared with the current model, thanks to the powerful and efficient brushless motor
- Control - Variable suction power control dial
|Suction Power||90 W|
|Max Sealed Suction||9.8 kPa|
|Tank Capacity||Wet 6 L|
Dry 8 L
|Continuous Run time||BL1850 - 40 mins|
|Dimensions||336 x 334 x 368 mm|
You may be interested in this
MAKITA POWER TOOLS & ACCESSORIES:
Makita Power Tools & Accessories are manufactured to the highest quality standards and are thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. In addition to any statutory rights and remedies you may have, Makita warrants its products sold new in Australia via an Authorised Makita Australia Dealer against defective workmanship and faulty materials from the date of purchase by the end customer for the corresponding period set out in the Classifications below (calculated in each case from the date of purchase):
|Category||Warranty (Effective 1st July 2020)|
|ALL CORDLESS SKINS LI-ION||5YR (Registered within 30 days)* or
3YR (Registered post 30 days or Non-registered)**
|240V – PNEUMATIC – GAS – LASER||2YR|
|PETROL POWERED PRODUCTS||2YR|
|ADAPTORS – BATTERIES – CHARGERS||2YR|
|CLOTHING – ACCESSORY CONSUMABLES – SPARE PARTS***||1YR|
*Limited to purchases that are registered online at Makita.com.au/MyMakita within 30 days of invoice. This offer is extended to purchases made between 1st January 2020 and 30th June 2020, which must be registered by 31st July 2020 to qualify.
**Purchases registered post 30 days of invoice or non-registered purchases, including those prior to 1st January 2020.
***The spare parts must also have been fitted by an Authorised Service Agent.
Makita will undertake, as its option, to repair or replace, free of charge, each product or part thereof which qualifies under this Limited Warranty on the condition that:
- The complete product is returned to Makita or one of its Authorised Service Agents, in person or freight pre-paid by you, and found, on examination, to be suffering from a manufacturing defect;
- The product or relevant part has not been subjected to misuse, neglect, or been involved in an accident; and
- The repairs are not required as a result of normal wear and tear.
Makita cannot be held responsible for any repair other than those carried out by it or one of its Authorised Service Agents. In Australia "Makita" means MAKITA (AUSTRALIA) PTY LIMITED, 2 Litton Close, Pemulwuy NSW 2145, Telephone: 1300 361 690.
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR AUSTRALIAN CONSUMERS:
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Makita (Australia) Pty Ltd ACN 001 117 335