The unit has been designed to suit the needs of trades people that require dust extraction for cutting masonry drilling or sanding. As well as anyone that requires a mobile option for cleaning and vacuuming.
The DVC862LZ runs off two 18V Li-ion batteries making the unit highly versatile catering to the needs of a wide range of tasks. Also featuring variable suction power and on-board cleaning accessory storage the performance of the DVC862ZL allows wet and dry cleaning to tackle any task.
- Large on/off Switch - allows for easy switching. Only functions when power switch on the front panel is switched on to prevent accidental start up during operation
- Variable Suction Power Control - suction power is variably adjustable to suit applications
- Large Bumper - protects walls and furniture surfaces from scratches and damage
- 36V (18v x 2) - powered by 2 x 18v batteries provides the motor with increased power and longer run times
- Removable Storage Box - allows for storing the removable power supply card and batteries
- BL brushless Motor - provides enhanced suction power and run time compared with the current model, thanks to the powerful and efficient brushless motor
- Control - Variable suction power control dial
|Suction Power||90 W|
|Max Sealed Suction||9.8 kPa|
|Tank Capacity||Wet 6 L|
Dry 8 L
|Continuous Run time||BL1850 - 40 mins|
|Dimensions||336 x 334 x 368 mm|