- Reduced pushing force - cover is added under the deck to flatten grass as the mower passes through helping to reduce the force required to push the machine
- 18Vx2 Motor - powered by two 18V Li ion batteries providing 36V of power and runtime without leaving the 18V platform
- 430 mm (17") deck designed with a lightweight material for user convenience and comfort
- Easy start push button start allows the user to quickly and easy start the mower at the touch of a button. Safety key also provided for additional safety
- Battery capacity indicator indicates the remaining battery capacity
- 50 L Catcher also includes a grass level indicator, letting the user know whilst mowing when the catcher is full
- 13 stage height adjustment from 20-75 mm allows the user to quickly and easily change the cutting height
|Voltage||36V (18V x2)|
|Grass box capacity||50 L|
|Cutting height adjustment range||20-75 mm, 13 heights|
|No load speed||3,600 rpm|
|Max. cutting width||430 mm|
|Recommended mowing area||575 m²|
|Overall length||1,490 mm|
Makita 5.0Ah Lithium Battery with Charge Indicator BL1850B-L
- Star Protection
- Battery Fuel Gauge
- Multi-contact slide type terminal
- Protective gel coating
- Active 3 Controls current, voltage and thermal temperature
- Shock absorbing construction
- The fastest charge times in the industry
- Intelligent battery & charger communication system
- Protective gel coating - Sensitive electronics are protected with a thick gel coating, preventing damage against dust & moisture.
- Shock absorbing construction - Battery cells are protected in an internal bumper case with foam pads at the base to protect against shock.
- Multi-contact slide terminal - Ensures stable contact with the tool even under extreme vibration.
- Overload Protection - The battery and tool communicate, protecting your tool and battery from overload by cutting power when put under abnormally high current draw.
- Over-discharge Protection - Monitors battery charge capacity and cuts power to protect battery cells.
- Over heat protection - Extreme heat damages ALL batteries. If the battery reaches a certain level of heat it will cut power to the tool.
- Up 66% more run time than BL1830*
- 4-Stage battery fuel indicator
- 45 minute charge time
|Dimensions LxWxH||11 x 8 x 6.5 cm|
Makita 14.4-18v Dual Lithium Charger Fast Charger DC18RD
- Fast charging - charges 2 x 3.0 Ah Lithium-Ion batteries at the same time in only 22 minutes
- Built-in CPU - gathers information from the battery's memory chip to determine optimum charging method
- Forced air cooling fan - cools the battery to minimise charging time
- LED charging display
- Full charge sound alert
- USB port provides 1.5 A output for charging smart phones, tablets, etc
|Cell Capacity||1.5 - 5.0 Ah|
|Charge Time||15 mins (1.5 Ah), 22 mins (3.0 Ah), 36 mins (4.0 Ah), 45 mins (5.0 Ah)|
|Net Weight||1.9 kg|
|Overall Length||200 mm|