Bonus Via Redemption until 31 March 2020 - Makita 1x 5.0Ah Battery BL1850B
For redemption go to https://www.makita.com.au/promotions
- Easy Control Panel - panel easily accessible whilst operating unit. User can select between 3 speed settings and operate the reverse function should the cutting head become tangled with grass.
- Suitable for use with a metal blade - when the optional blade guard is fitted (197294-7), user can fit a metal blade for efficient clearing of dense growth.
- Automatic Torque Drive - will automatically increase the torque of the motor when dense lawn is detected.
- 18V x 2 Brushless Motor - powered by 2 x 18V Li-ion batteries providing 36V of power and runtime without leaving the 18V platform.
- U-Handle Design - offset design designed so that the centre line of the handle bars stay align with the users centre of gravity.
- XPT - extreme protection technology, is an advanced series of seals and channels to direct dust and moisture away form critical components.
|Voltage||2 x 18V|
|No Load Speed||Hi: 6,500|
Med: 5,300 rpm
Lo: 0-3,500 rpm
|Spindle Size||M10 x 1.25 LH|
|Nylon head accepts nylon line||2.0 - 2.4 mm x 3.5 mm|
|Max cutting width||350 mm|