- 3 Stage Speed Control - can be changed pushing a button on the LED display
- Reverse Switch - grass clippings can be removed by slow reverse rotation of the cuttings tool (auto stops after 3 secs)
- XPT - extreme protection technology
- Soft Start / Electric Brake - cutting head starts slowly and brakes to a stop
- Automatic Torque Drive - will automatically increase the torque of the motor when increased load is detected
- Counter clockwise Blade Rotation - blade rotation is the same as petrol brush cutters making it comfortable for traditional users
- U-Handle designed so that the centre line of the handle bars stays aligned with the users centre of gravity
|Voltage||18V (18V x 2)|
|No Load speed||Hi: 6,500 rpm|
Med: 5,300 rpm
Lo: 3,500 rpm
|Spindle size||M10 x 1.25 LH|
|Nylon head accepts nylon line||2.0 - 2.4 mm x 3.5 m|
|Max. cutting width - 3-Tooth Blade||230 mm|
|Max. cutting width - 4-Tooth Blade||230 mm|
|Max. cutting width - 8-Tooth Blade||230 mm|
|Max. cutting width - Nylon Line||350 mm|
|Max. cutting width - Plastic Blade||255 mm|
|Tool weight||4.1 kg|
Makita 5.0Ah Lithium Battery with Charge Indicator BL1850B-L
- Star Protection
- Battery Fuel Gauge
- Multi-contact slide type terminal
- Protective gel coating
- Active 3 Controls current, voltage and thermal temperature
- Shock absorbing construction
- The fastest charge times in the industry
- Intelligent battery & charger communication system
- Protective gel coating - Sensitive electronics are protected with a thick gel coating, preventing damage against dust & moisture.
- Shock absorbing construction - Battery cells are protected in an internal bumper case with foam pads at the base to protect against shock.
- Multi-contact slide terminal - Ensures stable contact with the tool even under extreme vibration.
- Overload Protection - The battery and tool communicate, protecting your tool and battery from overload by cutting power when put under abnormally high current draw.
- Over-discharge Protection - Monitors battery charge capacity and cuts power to protect battery cells.
- Over heat protection - Extreme heat damages ALL batteries. If the battery reaches a certain level of heat it will cut power to the tool.
- Up 66% more run time than BL1830*
- 4-Stage battery fuel indicator
- 45 minute charge time
|Dimensions LxWxH||11 x 8 x 6.5 cm|
Makita 14.4-18v Dual Lithium Charger Fast Charger DC18RD
- Fast charging - charges 2 x 3.0 Ah Lithium-Ion batteries at the same time in only 22 minutes
- Built-in CPU - gathers information from the battery's memory chip to determine optimum charging method
- Forced air cooling fan - cools the battery to minimise charging time
- LED charging display
- Full charge sound alert
- USB port provides 1.5 A output for charging smart phones, tablets, etc
|Cell Capacity||1.5 - 5.0 Ah|
|Charge Time||15 mins (1.5 Ah), 22 mins (3.0 Ah), 36 mins (4.0 Ah), 45 mins (5.0 Ah)|
|Net Weight||1.9 kg|
|Overall Length||200 mm|