- Compact overall length - re design of internal components allowed for a minimised overall length while maintaining the low recoil system. The FN001G only 15mm longer than the 18V LXT version however features more power.
- Counter balance mechanism reduces the rebound force of the nailer allowing for a higher quality finish. As the drive pin is released a count weight travels in the opposite direction to minimise the rebound force of the nailer jumping off the material.
- Depth driving adjustment - depth of nailing can be adjusted by turning the adjuster. Scrolling the adjuster up will sink the nail further into the material and scrolling down will make the nail sit proud.
- Slim nose tip - nose tip is only 6mm in height allowing for easy aiming for precision nail placement or firing into grooves.
- Ergonomically designed - the tools centre of gravity enables the tool to sit comfortably in the users hand for controlled and comfortable use reducing fatigue during prolonged use.
- 100 piece magazine capacity - includes remaining nail window with red indicator displaying when remaining nails is becoming low.
- Anti dry fire - once remaining nails becomes low trigger switch can no longer be depressed until nail magazine is re filled. This protects the internal components from damage should it fire without nails.
- LED joblight - once the trigger switch is engaged the light will turn on and the light will turn off 10 seconds after releasing the trigger illuminating the workpiece.
|Voltage||40 V Max|
|Fastener Length||15-40 mm|
|Magazine Capacity||100 pcs|
|Sound pressure level||81 dB|
You may be interested in this
MAKITA POWER TOOLS & ACCESSORIES:
Makita Power Tools & Accessories are manufactured to the highest quality standards and are thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. In addition to any statutory rights and remedies you may have, Makita warrants its products sold new in Australia via an Authorised Makita Australia Dealer against defective workmanship and faulty materials from the date of purchase by the end customer for the corresponding period set out in the Classifications below (calculated in each case from the date of purchase):
|Category||Warranty (Effective 1st July 2020)|
|ALL CORDLESS SKINS LI-ION||5YR (Registered within 30 days)* or
3YR (Registered post 30 days or Non-registered)**
|240V – PNEUMATIC – GAS – LASER||2YR|
|PETROL POWERED PRODUCTS||2YR|
|ADAPTORS – BATTERIES – CHARGERS||2YR|
|CLOTHING – ACCESSORY CONSUMABLES – SPARE PARTS***||1YR|
*Limited to purchases that are registered online at Makita.com.au/MyMakita within 30 days of invoice. This offer is extended to purchases made between 1st January 2020 and 30th June 2020, which must be registered by 31st July 2020 to qualify.
**Purchases registered post 30 days of invoice or non-registered purchases, including those prior to 1st January 2020.
***The spare parts must also have been fitted by an Authorised Service Agent.
Makita will undertake, as its option, to repair or replace, free of charge, each product or part thereof which qualifies under this Limited Warranty on the condition that:
- The complete product is returned to Makita or one of its Authorised Service Agents, in person or freight pre-paid by you, and found, on examination, to be suffering from a manufacturing defect;
- The product or relevant part has not been subjected to misuse, neglect, or been involved in an accident; and
- The repairs are not required as a result of normal wear and tear.
Makita cannot be held responsible for any repair other than those carried out by it or one of its Authorised Service Agents. In Australia "Makita" means MAKITA (AUSTRALIA) PTY LIMITED, 2 Litton Close, Pemulwuy NSW 2145, Telephone: 1300 361 690.
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR AUSTRALIAN CONSUMERS:
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Makita (Australia) Pty Ltd ACN 001 117 335