- High Power Output - the high power 40V max XGT Li Ion battery allows for continuous operation in heavy duty applications. Delivering 4,800 rpm and maximum cutting capacities of 312 x 70 mm.
- Auto start Wireless System - automatically actives compatible AWS vacuum or receiver once the trigger switch is engaged. Paired extraction unit will operate when the saw is in operation and shut down once the trigger is released.
- Rail Forward Design enables the saw to be placed up against a wall to maximise working space and also produces an ultra smooth cutting motion ensuring the user achieves superior cuts.
- Extendable Sub table stabilises material when working with longer pieces. Table extends from 550 mm to 750 mm when fulling extended.
- Shadow Cut Line - LED light casts a shadow of the saw blade onto the work material. The shadow displays the exact thickness of the saw blade allowing the user to make an exact cut.
- Constant Speed Control - high powered 40V Max motor ensure the blade speed remains constant, even under heavy load.
- Dual Port Dust Extraction - dust is collected from two locations, behind the fence and behind the blade. Dust collection is more efficient through the entire cut regardless of the size of the material
- Mitre & Bevel Lock Adjustment - located on the front of the saw the mitre and bevel angle can quickly and easily be adjusted left and right without having to reach around the back of the saw
|Voltage||40 V Max|
|Cutting capacities at 0°||70 x 312 mm|
|Cutting capacities at 45°||70 x 220 mm|
|Bevel capacity||48° left - 48° right|
|Mitre capacity||60° left - 60° right|
|Blade Diameter||216 mm (8-1/2")|
|Bore Diameter||25.4 mm|
|No Load Speed||4800 rpm|
You may be interested in this
MAKITA POWER TOOLS & ACCESSORIES:
Makita Power Tools & Accessories are manufactured to the highest quality standards and are thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. In addition to any statutory rights and remedies you may have, Makita warrants its products sold new in Australia via an Authorised Makita Australia Dealer against defective workmanship and faulty materials from the date of purchase by the end customer for the corresponding period set out in the Classifications below (calculated in each case from the date of purchase):
|Category||Warranty (Effective 1st July 2020)|
|ALL CORDLESS SKINS LI-ION||5YR (Registered within 30 days)* or
3YR (Registered post 30 days or Non-registered)**
|240V – PNEUMATIC – GAS – LASER||2YR|
|PETROL POWERED PRODUCTS||2YR|
|ADAPTORS – BATTERIES – CHARGERS||2YR|
|CLOTHING – ACCESSORY CONSUMABLES – SPARE PARTS***||1YR|
*Limited to purchases that are registered online at Makita.com.au/MyMakita within 30 days of invoice. This offer is extended to purchases made between 1st January 2020 and 30th June 2020, which must be registered by 31st July 2020 to qualify.
**Purchases registered post 30 days of invoice or non-registered purchases, including those prior to 1st January 2020.
***The spare parts must also have been fitted by an Authorised Service Agent.
Makita will undertake, as its option, to repair or replace, free of charge, each product or part thereof which qualifies under this Limited Warranty on the condition that:
- The complete product is returned to Makita or one of its Authorised Service Agents, in person or freight pre-paid by you, and found, on examination, to be suffering from a manufacturing defect;
- The product or relevant part has not been subjected to misuse, neglect, or been involved in an accident; and
- The repairs are not required as a result of normal wear and tear.
Makita cannot be held responsible for any repair other than those carried out by it or one of its Authorised Service Agents. In Australia "Makita" means MAKITA (AUSTRALIA) PTY LIMITED, 2 Litton Close, Pemulwuy NSW 2145, Telephone: 1300 361 690.
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR AUSTRALIAN CONSUMERS:
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Makita (Australia) Pty Ltd ACN 001 117 335