- High Power Output - the high power 40 V max XGT Li-Ion battery allows for continuous operation in heavy duty applications. Delivering 1,800 Nm of fastening torque and 2,050 Nm nut busting.
- Auto stop Reverse System - 3 mode in both forward and reverse automatically adjust power and speed to optimise fastening to the task at hand. )
- 4 Speed Power Selection - 4 electronic speeds allow the user to adjust the power, speed and impact rate to suit the fastening application.
- Compact Design - High torque but compact overall length for easy handling and control. TW001G is 12 mm shorter in length with a 70% increase in power.
- High Durability - advanced durability protection ensure the tool can run for longer in heavy duty applications. Whiles improvements have also been made to slider mechanism and gear shaft components to ensure long term durability.
- Rubber Joint Construction - the tool body is separated into the upper and lower housings at the foot of handle portion where the housing is connected with vibration absorbing cushion rubbers. This prevents the battery terminal from chattering or the battery rails from being worn out.
- Full Speed Mode - Variable speed mode can be changed to full speed mode simply by pushing a button. Because in full speed mode, the trigger travel is shorter than in variable speed mode, the full speed is quickly reached, reducing hand and finger fatigue from trigger pull.
|Max. capacities standard bolt||M12-M36|
|Max. capacities high tensile bolt||M10-M27|
|No load speed||Max: 0-1,800 rpm |
Hard: 0-1,400 rpm
Med: 0-1,150 rpm
Soft: 0-950 rpm
|Max. fastening torque||Max: 1,800 Nm|
Hard: 1,500 Nm
Medium: 840 Nm
Soft: 450 Nm
|Nut busting torque||2,050 Nm|
|Drive shank||3/4" Square C-Ring|