- Drilling Modes - screwdriving mode (rotation with clutch) for achieving an even consistent finish when fastening screws. Drilling mode (rotation only) achieving 141 Nm max. torque. Hammer Drilling mode (rotation with hammering) for drilling in masonry up to a maximum 20 mm hole diameter.
- Active Feedback Sensing Technology (AFT) sensors shut down the tool in the event of a kickback providing user protection. If the bit rotation is suddenly forced to stop such as the bit jamming the motor automatically shuts down.
- Electronic Clutch - jog wheel with digital display allows for setting the selected torque quickly and easily. With 41 settings in low speed (1-45 Nm) and 21 settings in high speed (1-10 Nm).
- Mechanical speed control with an increase of the drilling speed (2,600 rpm) on both models they are able to drill 35% faster than the equivalent 18V model.
- Compact Overall Length for improved handling and control the overall length has been reduced by 23 mm vs. the 18 V equivalent.
- High Power Output - the high power 40 V max XGT Li-Ion battery allows for continuous operation in heavy duty applications such as drilling with self-feeding bit or auger bit
|Max. drilling capacities in wood||Auger bit: 50 mm|
Self feeding bit: 76 mm
Hole saw: 152 mm
|Max. drilling capacities in steel||20 mm|
|Max. drilling capacities in masonry||20 mm|
|No load speed||Hi: 0 - 2,600 rpm|
Lo: 0 - 650 rpm
|Impact rate||Hi: 0 - 39,000 ipm|
Lo: 0 - 9,750 ipm
|Max. peak torque||141 Nm|
|Max. tightening torque||Hard: 140 Nm|
Soft: 68 Nm
You may be interested in this
MAKITA POWER TOOLS & ACCESSORIES:
Makita Power Tools & Accessories are manufactured to the highest quality standards and are thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. In addition to any statutory rights and remedies you may have, Makita warrants its products sold new in Australia via an Authorised Makita Australia Dealer against defective workmanship and faulty materials from the date of purchase by the end customer for the corresponding period set out in the Classifications below (calculated in each case from the date of purchase):
|Category||Warranty (Effective 1st July 2020)|
|ALL CORDLESS SKINS LI-ION||5YR (Registered within 30 days)* or
3YR (Registered post 30 days or Non-registered)**
|240V – PNEUMATIC – GAS – LASER||2YR|
|PETROL POWERED PRODUCTS||2YR|
|ADAPTORS – BATTERIES – CHARGERS||2YR|
|CLOTHING – ACCESSORY CONSUMABLES – SPARE PARTS***||1YR|
*Limited to purchases that are registered online at Makita.com.au/MyMakita within 30 days of invoice. This offer is extended to purchases made between 1st January 2020 and 30th June 2020, which must be registered by 31st July 2020 to qualify.
**Purchases registered post 30 days of invoice or non-registered purchases, including those prior to 1st January 2020.
***The spare parts must also have been fitted by an Authorised Service Agent.
Makita will undertake, as its option, to repair or replace, free of charge, each product or part thereof which qualifies under this Limited Warranty on the condition that:
- The complete product is returned to Makita or one of its Authorised Service Agents, in person or freight pre-paid by you, and found, on examination, to be suffering from a manufacturing defect;
- The product or relevant part has not been subjected to misuse, neglect, or been involved in an accident; and
- The repairs are not required as a result of normal wear and tear.
Makita cannot be held responsible for any repair other than those carried out by it or one of its Authorised Service Agents. In Australia "Makita" means MAKITA (AUSTRALIA) PTY LIMITED, 2 Litton Close, Pemulwuy NSW 2145, Telephone: 1300 361 690.
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR AUSTRALIAN CONSUMERS:
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Makita (Australia) Pty Ltd ACN 001 117 335