- Drilling Modes - screwdriving mode (rotation with clutch) for achieving an even consistent finish when fastening screws. Drilling mode (rotation only) achieving 141 Nm max. torque. Hammer Drilling mode (rotation with hammering) for drilling in masonry up to a maximum 20 mm hole diameter.
- Active Feedback Sensing Technology (AFT) sensors shut down the tool in the event of a kickback providing user protection. If the bit rotation is suddenly forced to stop such as the bit jamming the motor automatically shuts down.
- Electronic Clutch - jog wheel with digital display allows for setting the selected torque quickly and easily. With 41 settings in low speed (1-45 Nm) and 21 settings in high speed (1-10 Nm).
- Mechanical speed control with an increase of the drilling speed (2,600 rpm) on both models they are able to drill 35% faster than the equivalent 18V model.
- Compact Overall Length for improved handling and control the overall length has been reduced by 23 mm vs. the 18 V equivalent.
- High Power Output - the high power 40 V max XGT Li-Ion battery allows for continuous operation in heavy duty applications such as drilling with self-feeding bit or auger bit
|Max. drilling capacities in wood||Auger bit: 50 mm|
Self feeding bit: 76 mm
Hole saw: 152 mm
|Max. drilling capacities in steel||20 mm|
|Max. drilling capacities in masonry||20 mm|
|No load speed||Hi: 0 - 2,600 rpm|
Lo: 0 - 650 rpm
|Impact rate||Hi: 0 - 39,000 ipm|
Lo: 0 - 9,750 ipm
|Max. peak torque||141 Nm|
|Max. tightening torque||Hard: 140 Nm|
Soft: 68 Nm