Bonus until 31 August 2020 - Makita 18V Battery Adaptor for XGT Charger (ADP10) 191C11-5
- Enhanced Anvil Holder - material change from needle bearing to ball bearing provides reduction of bit wobbling. Providing more stability and control when fastening.
- Quick Change Selector - one touch mode selector located above the trigger allows the user to jump between modes single handed. Quickly changing between modes improves efficiency as you no longer have to take your hand off the tool.
- Constant Speed Control ensures the users is able to operate the tool at the same speed that you would operate the tool on a full charged battery, even when the remaining battery capacity becomes low.
- One Touch Bit Installation - new bit installation has been designed to prevent the bit from unexpectedly falling off. A more effective mechanism has been designed increasing the strength of the chuck without increasing the resistance required to install a bit.
- 6 Optimised Application Modes - 6 assist mode variations; T-mode 1 and 2 for self-drilling screws in both thick and thin sheet metal. Wood mode for fastening long wood screws. Bolt modes 1 to 3 with rotation auto stop for tightening / loosening bolts.
- 4 Speed Power Selection - 4 electronic speeds allow the user to adjust the power, speed and impact rate to suit the fastening application.
- High Power Output - the high power 40Vmax XGT Li-Ion battery allows for continuous operation in heavy duty applications such as metal fastening screws or coach bolts.
|Max. capacities standard bolt||M5 - M16|
|Max. capacities high tensile bolt||M5 - M14|
|No load speed||Max.: 0-3,700 rpm|
Hard: 0-3,200 rpm
Med: 0-2,100 rpm
Soft: 0-1,100 rpm
|Impact rate||Max.: 0-4,400 ipm|
Hard: 0-3,600 ipm
Med: 0-2,600 ipm
Soft: 0-1,100 ipm
|Max. tightening torque||Max.: 220 Nm|
Hard: 170 Nm
Med: 50 Nm
Soft: 20 Nm
|Drive shank||6.35 mm (1/4") Hex|
Makita 40V Max 4.0Ah Battery (BL4040) 191B26-6
- Built tough - High durability features specifically designed for XGT
- Shock absorbing structure
- High Rigidity Battery Rails - Durable slide in battery rail holds the battery and tools firmly to withstand high powered products
- Terminal shot-circuit prevention structure - The protection wall is positioned between terminals to protect them from water and dust
- Triple-layer Waterproof Structure - Prevents cell failure due to water and dust
Makita 40V Max Rapid Charger (DC40RA) 191E09-4
- Optimum Charging System - Rapid optimum charge is achieved by feeding real time data of the battery being charged with the charging control system . Data such as battery condition and cell temperature are communicated to optimise the charge
- Dual cooling fans - One for the battery and one for the charging circuit. This enable the charger to fully charge all batteries in the same charging time without slowing down due to a heat increase
- New charging status indicator light - The enlarged and raised LED light provides clearer indication of charging status.
- Compatible with LXT Li-Ion Batteries - ADP10 was developed for use with the DC40RA to rapid charge 18V batteries faster then ever before
|Charge time||45 mins (BL4040)|
28 mins (BL4025)
40 mins (BL1860B using APD10)