- Enhanced Anvil Holder - material change from needle bearing to ball bearing provides reduction of bit wobbling. Providing more stability and control when fastening.
- Quick Change Selector - one touch mode selector located above the trigger allows the user to jump between modes single handed. Quickly changing between modes improves efficiency as you no longer have to take your hand off the tool.
- Constant Speed Control ensures the users is able to operate the tool at the same speed that you would operate the tool on a full charged battery, even when the remaining battery capacity becomes low.
- One Touch Bit Installation - new bit installation has been designed to prevent the bit from unexpectedly falling off. A more effective mechanism has been designed increasing the strength of the chuck without increasing the resistance required to install a bit.
- 6 Optimised Application Modes - 6 assist mode variations; T-mode 1 and 2 for self-drilling screws in both thick and thin sheet metal. Wood mode for fastening long wood screws. Bolt modes 1 to 3 with rotation auto stop for tightening / loosening bolts.
- 4 Speed Power Selection - 4 electronic speeds allow the user to adjust the power, speed and impact rate to suit the fastening application.
- High Power Output - the high power 40Vmax XGT Li-Ion battery allows for continuous operation in heavy duty applications such as metal fastening screws or coach bolts.
|Max. capacities standard bolt||M5 - M16|
|Max. capacities high tensile bolt||M5 - M14|
|No load speed||Max.: 0-3,700 rpm|
Hard: 0-3,200 rpm
Med: 0-2,100 rpm
Soft: 0-1,100 rpm
|Impact rate||Max.: 0-4,400 ipm|
Hard: 0-3,600 ipm
Med: 0-2,600 ipm
Soft: 0-1,100 ipm
|Max. tightening torque||Max.: 220 Nm|
Hard: 170 Nm
Med: 50 Nm
Soft: 20 Nm
|Drive shank||6.35 mm (1/4") Hex|