Redeem your bonus product now!Find out more
*Terms & conditions apply.Valid until 31/01/2022
Redeem your bonus product now!
Purchase any selected OPE and redeem one of the below
- Makita 40V Max Bluetooth Jobsite Radio MR002GZ
- Makita 40V Max 235mm (9-1/4") Jobsite Fan CF001GZ
- Makita 40V Max LED Worklight (tool only) ML003G
- Makita 40V Max 161psi Inflator (tool only) MP001GZ
For more information and redemption go to https://www.makita.com.au/promotions
Bonus - Makita Straight Shaft BrushCutter Attachment (EM403MP) 199509-8
Makita 40V Max Multi-Function Powerhead UX01GZ
- High Max Output - 1.0kW max output wattage delivers power equivalent to 30cc 2 Stroke petrol machines
- 3 Stage Speed Control + Variable Speed - 40V Max XGT Li Ion battery allows for operation in heavy duty applications, delivering up to 7,000 rpm
- IPX4 Rated - provides increased resistance to water penetration
- Compatible with Nylon Line, Metal & Plastic Blades - suitable for use with a wide range of accessories to provide the best performance for the task
- Automatic Torque Drive - automatically provides higher torque in tougher applications to maintain operating speed
- Reverse Mode - rotates the accessory backwards to remove debris and automatically switches back to forwards rotation
- Active Feedback Sensing Technology (AFT) - reduces the risk of kickback by detecting a sudden decrease in RPM and automatically stopping the motor
|Voltage||40 V Max|
|Max. Spindle Speed||Low: 0-4,600 |
|Spindle Thread||M10 x 1.25LH|
Makita 490mm Hedge Trimmer Attachment (EN401MP) 196340-3
- Compatible with 25.4mL 4-Stroke EX2650LH & 36V Li-Ion DUX60
- Pole hedge trimmer attachment for Multi-Function Powerhead
- 45° tilt up and 90° tilt down from straight
- Compact design for greater versatility in the garden as well as in commercial applications
- Overall length fitted to EX2650LH - 2,550mm
- Overall length fitted to DUX60 - 2,590mm
- Folds flat for easy storage & transportation (1,070mm folded)
|Length Folded||1070 mm|
|Fitted Length - EX2650LH||2550 mm|
|Fitted Length - DUX60||2590 mm|
Makita 300mm Pole Saw Attachment EY403MP 191T37-9
The 191T37-9 (EY403MP) 300mm Pole Saw Attachment is the newest addition to Makita’s range of Multi Function Powerhead attachments. Featuring a 300mm guide bar and overall length of 913 mm, EY403MP provides maximum power and convenience for overhead sawing, while remaining lightweight & minimizing user fatigue.
- Provides 1,800 mm reach with DUX60
- Maximum cutting width of 296 mm
- No load speed up to 9,700 rpm with DUX60
- Lever lock system allows for quick installation and replacement
- Compatible with DUX60, DUX18 and EX2650LH
|Guide Bar||300 mm|
|Chain oil volume||160 ml|
|Length (Excluding guide bar)||913 mm|
Makita LE400MP Extension Pole 196031-6
- Makita LE400MP Extension Shaft Attachment
|Suits||EX2650LH and HXU03ZX2 Split Shaft Multi-Tools|
|Provides attached reach when used with||Pole Hedge Trimmer Attachment EN400MP and Pole Chain Saw Attachment EY400MP|
Makita 40V Max 5.0Ah Battery (BL4050F) 191L47-8
- Digital communication between the tool & battery for optimised performance
- Heavy duty cell casing significantly improves the battery's impact resistance
- Battery ventilation system maximises battery life
- Short circuit prevention structure protects terminals from dust and moisture
- 3 layer moisture protection shields cells from water ingress
Makita 40V Max Rapid Charger (DC40RA) 191E09-4
- Optimum Charging System - Rapid optimum charge is achieved by feeding real time data of the battery being charged with the charging control system. Data such as battery condition and cell temperature are communicated to optimise the charge.
- Dual cooling fans - One for the battery and one for the charging circuit. This enable the charger to fully charge all batteries in the same charging time without slowing down due to a heat increase.
- New charging status indicator light - The enlarged and raised LED light provides clearer indication of charging status.
- Compatible with LXT Li-Ion Batteries - ADP10 was developed for use with the DC40RA to rapid charge 18V batteries faster then ever before.
|Charge time||45 mins (BL4040)|
28 mins (BL4025)
40 mins (BL1860B using APD10)
You may be interested in this
MAKITA POWER TOOLS & ACCESSORIES:
Makita Power Tools & Accessories are manufactured to the highest quality standards and are thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. In addition to any statutory rights and remedies you may have, Makita warrants its products sold new in Australia via an Authorised Makita Australia Dealer against defective workmanship and faulty materials from the date of purchase by the end customer for the corresponding period set out in the Classifications below (calculated in each case from the date of purchase):
|Category||Warranty (Effective 1st July 2020)|
|ALL CORDLESS SKINS LI-ION||5YR (Registered within 30 days)* or
3YR (Registered post 30 days or Non-registered)**
|240V – PNEUMATIC – GAS – LASER||2YR|
|PETROL POWERED PRODUCTS||2YR|
|ADAPTORS – BATTERIES – CHARGERS||2YR|
|CLOTHING – ACCESSORY CONSUMABLES – SPARE PARTS***||1YR|
*Limited to purchases that are registered online at Makita.com.au/MyMakita within 30 days of invoice. This offer is extended to purchases made between 1st January 2020 and 30th June 2020, which must be registered by 31st July 2020 to qualify.
**Purchases registered post 30 days of invoice or non-registered purchases, including those prior to 1st January 2020.
***The spare parts must also have been fitted by an Authorised Service Agent.
Makita will undertake, as its option, to repair or replace, free of charge, each product or part thereof which qualifies under this Limited Warranty on the condition that:
- The complete product is returned to Makita or one of its Authorised Service Agents, in person or freight pre-paid by you, and found, on examination, to be suffering from a manufacturing defect;
- The product or relevant part has not been subjected to misuse, neglect, or been involved in an accident; and
- The repairs are not required as a result of normal wear and tear.
Makita cannot be held responsible for any repair other than those carried out by it or one of its Authorised Service Agents. In Australia "Makita" means MAKITA (AUSTRALIA) PTY LIMITED, 2 Litton Close, Pemulwuy NSW 2145, Telephone: 1300 361 690.
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR AUSTRALIAN CONSUMERS:
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Makita (Australia) Pty Ltd ACN 001 117 335