Bonus until 31 August 2020 - Makita 18V Battery Adaptor for XGT Charger (ADP10) 191C11-5
- Blade Ejection Lever - relocated to the side of the housing for increased convenience in removing the blade. The users hands no longer need to go near the blade for removal.
- Electric Brake - maximises productivity and user safety by rapidly slowing the blade speed after the switch has been released.
- Tool less Shoe Adjustment - quickly and easily adjusted to suit the dimension of the material being cut without the need for additional tools.
- Electronic 2 Speed - slide switch allows for selection between high and low speed. High speed has been designed for wood cutting while low speed for metal cutting.
- High Durability - advanced durability protection ensure the tool can run for longer in heavy duty applications. Whiles improvements have also been made to slider mechanism and gear shaft components to ensure long term durability.
- Rubber Joint Construction - the tool body is separated into the upper and lower housings at the foot of handle portion where the housing is connected with vibration absorbing cushion rubbers. This prevents the battery terminal from chattering or the battery rails from being worn out.
- High Power Output - the high power 40 V max XGT Li Ion battery allows for continuous operation in heavy duty applications. Maximum cutting speed on the JR001G is 35% faster than the 18V equivalent.
|Max. cutting capacities in wood||255 mm|
|Max. cutting capacities in pipe||130 mm|
|Strokes per minute||Hi: 0-3,000 spm|
Lo: 0-2,300 spm
Makita 40V Max 4.0Ah Battery (BL4040) 191B26-6
- Built tough - High durability features specifically designed for XGT
- Shock absorbing structure
- High Rigidity Battery Rails - Durable slide in battery rail holds the battery and tools firmly to withstand high powered products
- Terminal shot-circuit prevention structure - The protection wall is positioned between terminals to protect them from water and dust
- Triple-layer Waterproof Structure - Prevents cell failure due to water and dust
Makita 40V Max Rapid Charger (DC40RA) 191E09-4
- Optimum Charging System - Rapid optimum charge is achieved by feeding real time data of the battery being charged with the charging control system . Data such as battery condition and cell temperature are communicated to optimise the charge
- Dual cooling fans - One for the battery and one for the charging circuit. This enable the charger to fully charge all batteries in the same charging time without slowing down due to a heat increase
- New charging status indicator light - The enlarged and raised LED light provides clearer indication of charging status.
- Compatible with LXT Li-Ion Batteries - ADP10 was developed for use with the DC40RA to rapid charge 18V batteries faster then ever before
|Charge time||45 mins (BL4040)|
28 mins (BL4025)
40 mins (BL1860B using APD10)