Bonus Via Redemption until 31 January 2022 - Makita Direct Connection Brushless Blower UB001CZ
For redemption go to https://www.makita.com.au/promotions
- Powered by Makita’s Portable Power Supply Units direct connection from either PDC1200 or PDC01 to provide extended runtimes to get through the largest jobs.
- 534mm (21") Cutting Capacity provides a clean and efficient cut with a large cutting area to get through jobs quicker.
- Self Propelled Motor with variable speed control allowing you to select the accurate speed between 2.5 km/h to 5.0 km/h.
- 3 Modes of Operation features Normal Mode: which operates at 2,800 rpm the entire time it is in use. Soft No Load: which increases from 2,300 rpm to 2,800 rpm when encountering thick grass and Quiet Mode: stays at 2,300 rpm
- 70L Cloth Catcher allows for maximum airflow for efficient grass collection with a grass level indicator to let the user know when the catcher is full.
- 4 Swing Back Blades designed to operate at the optimum rotational speed and lessen the impact when encountering a solid object in the lawn.
- 10 Stage Height Adjustment from 20 100mm allows the user to quickly and easily change the cutting height to match the job.
|Grass Box Capacity||70 L|
|Cutting Height||20 - 100 mm|
|Adjustment Range||10 Heights|
|No Load Speed||Normal - 2,800 rpm|
Soft No Load - 2,300 to 2,800 rpm
Quiet Mode - 2,300 rpm
|Max Cutting Width||534 mm (21")|
|Max. Mowing Area (with PDC1200)||Push - 5,400 m²|
Self Propelled 4,200 m²
|Travelling Speed||2.5 - 5.0 km/h|
|Weight (with PDC1200)||49.5 kg|
You may be interested in this
MAKITA POWER TOOLS & ACCESSORIES:
Makita Power Tools & Accessories are manufactured to the highest quality standards and are thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. In addition to any statutory rights and remedies you may have, Makita warrants its products sold new in Australia via an Authorised Makita Australia Dealer against defective workmanship and faulty materials from the date of purchase by the end customer for the corresponding period set out in the Classifications below (calculated in each case from the date of purchase):
|Category||Warranty (Effective 1st July 2020)|
|ALL CORDLESS SKINS LI-ION||5YR (Registered within 30 days)* or
3YR (Registered post 30 days or Non-registered)**
|240V – PNEUMATIC – GAS – LASER||2YR|
|PETROL POWERED PRODUCTS||2YR|
|ADAPTORS – BATTERIES – CHARGERS||2YR|
|CLOTHING – ACCESSORY CONSUMABLES – SPARE PARTS***||1YR|
*Limited to purchases that are registered online at Makita.com.au/MyMakita within 30 days of invoice. This offer is extended to purchases made between 1st January 2020 and 30th June 2020, which must be registered by 31st July 2020 to qualify.
**Purchases registered post 30 days of invoice or non-registered purchases, including those prior to 1st January 2020.
***The spare parts must also have been fitted by an Authorised Service Agent.
Makita will undertake, as its option, to repair or replace, free of charge, each product or part thereof which qualifies under this Limited Warranty on the condition that:
- The complete product is returned to Makita or one of its Authorised Service Agents, in person or freight pre-paid by you, and found, on examination, to be suffering from a manufacturing defect;
- The product or relevant part has not been subjected to misuse, neglect, or been involved in an accident; and
- The repairs are not required as a result of normal wear and tear.
Makita cannot be held responsible for any repair other than those carried out by it or one of its Authorised Service Agents. In Australia "Makita" means MAKITA (AUSTRALIA) PTY LIMITED, 2 Litton Close, Pemulwuy NSW 2145, Telephone: 1300 361 690.
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR AUSTRALIAN CONSUMERS:
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Makita (Australia) Pty Ltd ACN 001 117 335