Replacing the existing DPC7331 the new model features a Scavenging Losses Rejection "SLR" muffler which reduces emissions released from the exhaust.
Along with Makita’s SLR technology the power cut delivers high torque and horsepower needed for the toughest cuts. With a 5 stage air filtration system ensuring clean air passes into the motor and a more efficient engine cooling system the new EK7301 is built tough and will never let you down.
Designed to suit the needs of concreters, plumbers, engineers and landscapers for cutting steel, stone, concrete and asphalt.
- 8 Stage Air Filtration System - ensures clean air is entering the motor for added performance and lonfer engine life
- Multi-function Switch Lever - Choke, half throttle and stop can all be contolled by a single swithc lever
- Decompression Button - pressing the decompression button reduces cylinder pressure to allow easier starting
- Optimum Vibration Dampening - large rubber dampers are located between the cutting blade and motor housing to reduce vibration transferred to the user
- Efficient Enging Cooling - starter cover with larger air intake provides more airflow to the motor for effective cooling
- Inboard / Outboard Cutting - blade position can be changed from inboard to out for close cutting against walls
- SLR Muffler - developed incompliance with emissions regulations, unburnt gas is pushed back into the cylinder providing cleaner exhaust emissions
|Max Output Power||4.2 kW|
|Engine Speed at Max Power||9,000 rpm|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||1.1 L|
|Wheel Diameter||355 mm|
|Max Cutting Depth||122 mm|
|Dry Weight||10.1 kg|