- For Aluminum composite materials
- Enables you to cut grooves in aluminum composite materials such as exterior wall planels.
- Cutter blade 90°V shaped groove (standard accessory)
- Cutter blade 135°V shaped groove(option available seperate)
- Main and auxiliary handles with elastomer soft grip; provides more comfort and control.
- Mechanical brake
- Electronic Control:
- Soft Start
- Overload Protector
- Constant Speed
- Variable Speed by Dial (for optimum cutting speed)
- Easy blade change; Blade case cover opens by loosening just one stopper pin with the supplied hex wrench and Blade can be replaced with the wrench.
- Depth adjustment dial
- 3mm/4mm/6mm cutting depths are obtained without using a tool.
- Zero positioning is easy.
- Connectable to Vacuum
- Compatible with Guide rail *Makita genuine guide rails 1.4m/1,9m/3m in length (are available seperate as options)
|Continuous rating input||1,300W|
|Blade||Type : Cutter blade, Number of teeth: 6|
Diameter : 118mm ( 4-5/8")
Hole diameter: 20mm (13/16")
Tip thickness: 14mm (9/16")
|No load speed (rpm)||2,600-6,400|
|Max cutting capacity||with Guide rail: 11mm (7/16")|
|Power supply cord||2.5m (8.2ft)|
- Cutter blade
- Hex wrench 5