- Efficient 15 AMP motor with improved hammer mechanism delivers 53.9 ft. Lbs./72.8 joules of impact energy to handle the most demanding applications
- Advanced AVT is a synchronized, three-component system that more effectively reduces vibration in varying conditions resulting in a low 6.5m/s²
- Advanced AVT provides a mechanical counterbalance system which greatly reduces vibration and directs more impact energy to the work surface for increased user comfort and greater productivity
- Advanced AVT provides a vibration absorbing housing which moves independently of the motor and hammer mechanism effectively isolating more vibration away from the user
- Advanced AVT provides rubberized fixed handles which dampen vibration for increased comfort and precision
- Soft start is designed to suppress start-up reaction for greater accuracy on start up
- "Soft no-load" function automatically reduces the speed of the motor when not in use which helps increase tool life and performance
- L.E.D. power light indicates switch failure or cord damage
- L.E.D. service light notifies the user approximately 8 hours before brushes need to be replaced
- Automatic brush cut-off protects commutator from damage for longer tool life
- Cylindrical bit holder allows for the bit holder assembly to be re-positioned should the original bolts and bolt holes become damaged
- Recessed lifting handles provide more convenience
- Breaker includes a 16.4 ft. power cord and integrated cord guide which positions the power cord away from working area
|Blows Per Minute||870 BPM|
|Impact Energy (ft. Lbs.)||53.9 ft. Lbs.|
|Impact Energy (Joules)||72.8 J|
|Noise Level||106 dB|
|Bit Type||1-1/8" Hex|
|Cord Length (ft)||16.4'|
You may be interested in this
MAKITA POWER TOOLS & ACCESSORIES:
Makita Power Tools & Accessories are manufactured to the highest quality standards and are thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. In addition to any statutory rights and remedies you may have, Makita warrants its products sold new in Australia via an Authorised Makita Australia Dealer against defective workmanship and faulty materials from the date of purchase by the end customer for the corresponding period set out in the Classifications below (calculated in each case from the date of purchase):
|Category||Warranty (Effective 1st July 2020)|
|ALL CORDLESS SKINS LI-ION||5YR (Registered within 30 days)* or
3YR (Registered post 30 days or Non-registered)**
|240V – PNEUMATIC – GAS – LASER||2YR|
|PETROL POWERED PRODUCTS||2YR|
|ADAPTORS – BATTERIES – CHARGERS||2YR|
|CLOTHING – ACCESSORY CONSUMABLES – SPARE PARTS***||1YR|
*Limited to purchases that are registered online at Makita.com.au/MyMakita within 30 days of invoice. This offer is extended to purchases made between 1st January 2020 and 30th June 2020, which must be registered by 31st July 2020 to qualify.
**Purchases registered post 30 days of invoice or non-registered purchases, including those prior to 1st January 2020.
***The spare parts must also have been fitted by an Authorised Service Agent.
Makita will undertake, as its option, to repair or replace, free of charge, each product or part thereof which qualifies under this Limited Warranty on the condition that:
- The complete product is returned to Makita or one of its Authorised Service Agents, in person or freight pre-paid by you, and found, on examination, to be suffering from a manufacturing defect;
- The product or relevant part has not been subjected to misuse, neglect, or been involved in an accident; and
- The repairs are not required as a result of normal wear and tear.
Makita cannot be held responsible for any repair other than those carried out by it or one of its Authorised Service Agents. In Australia "Makita" means MAKITA (AUSTRALIA) PTY LIMITED, 2 Litton Close, Pemulwuy NSW 2145, Telephone: 1300 361 690.
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR AUSTRALIAN CONSUMERS:
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Makita (Australia) Pty Ltd ACN 001 117 335