Bonus Via Redemption until 30 September 2019 - Makita 12V USB Charging Adaptor ADP08
For redemption go to https://www.makita.com.au/promotions
Makita Red 2 Beam Cross Line Laser SK105DZ
- 1 Horizontal and 1 vertical lines - laser projects 1 horizontal line and 1 vertical line a intersecting at 90 degrees
- Red laser provides bright laser beam projection visible at a distance of up to 20 metres
- XPT - for use in outdoor applications or harsh environments, protection from dust and dripping water is enhanced
- 2 mode brightness settings - laser can be emitted in 2 different brightness settings, Eco and High brightness
- 3 mode line selection - line beam can be emitted in 3 modes, horizontal only / vertical only and horizontal and vertical crossline
- CXT - powered by 12V Max batteries the laser has an extended continuous runtime of up to 84 hours on maximum power with a 4.0 Ah battery and 32 hours with a 1.5 Ah
- DC jack - allows power to be supplied from 18V batteries using USB adaptor ADP05 and power supply cable
|Voltage||12 V Max|
|Diameter of laser point||2.0 mm|
|Self levelling range||±4°|
|Measuring tolerance||±3 mm at 10 m|
|Continuous runtime||4.0 Ah = 40 hrs|
2.0 Ah = 20 hrs
1.5 Ah = 15 hrs
|Overall length||138 mm|
|Weight (with 4.0 Ah Battery)||0.85 kg|
Makita 12V Mobile Impact Diver TD110DZ
- Compact lightweight design -ultra compact and lightweight design allows users to comfortably handle the tools for prolonged periods of time
- LED job light -single LED job light with pre-glow and after-glow functions
- Battery protection circuit -activated on high battery temperature to protect the battery from damage due to over discharge, high temperature or overload current
- Ergonomically designed handle -In order to provide maximum thrust to the bit, the top back of the handle is ergonomically contoured and widened to perfectly fit the U-shape between thumb and index finger
- Slide type Li-ion battery platform -the new 12V MAX platform featuring the newly developed slide Li-ion battery provides more stable contact between battery and tool and also provides the same ergonomic design as 18V LxT products
|No load speed:||0-2,600rpm|
|Impacts per minute:||0-3,500ipm|
|Capacity of drill chuck:||6.35Hex mm|
|Max. tightening torque:||110N.m.|
Makita 12V Max 1.5Ah Battery BL1016-L
- New 12 V Max platform, featuring the newly developed slide Li-ion battery
- Compact eXtreme Technology
- Compact and lightweight range of tools
- Industry leading charge technology
|12 V Max||1.5 Ah|
Makita 12V Max Charger DC10WD
- Effectively cools down every battery cell, with the forced air cooling system and the heat sinks.
- Compact and lightweight design - DC10WD provides higher charging performance than DC10WA, but with a more compact and lightweight design.
- Charging status indicator - shows the charging status of a battery being charged in 2 stages: less than 80% and 80% or more.
- Multi-Contact Slide-type Terminal - Ensures stable contact with tool even under extreme vibration.
- Allows tools to be equipped with an ergonomic handle design.
|For use with||12V MAX|
Makita Small Padded LXT Tool Bag with Shoulder Strap 831274-0
- Soft padded tool carry bag
- 3 compartments for tools
- 7 inserts for accessory storage
- Shoulder strap included.
|HxWxD||255mm x 270mm x 270mm|